PINKO DE MAYO DIA
Can we survive with out Mexicans? We can’t survive until they leave.

As usual, they are not bright enough to plan a political event that doesn’t screw themselves worse than it hurts us. This day without Mexicans may work out so well that we should make it permanent, even do it a few times a year.

I wonder if this means no drug or illegal alien smuggling for a day?...guess not Mexican commerce must flourish.

Western Unions should close so no money can be sent to Mexico that day as well.

Without free-loading Mexicans, the ER can serve real Americans. No Mexican babies will be delivered in American hospitals May 1st.

I hope this means that if their welfare checks come on May 1st they will be sending them back, and social services will have a restful day without the hoards of illegals applying for more welfare.

What would be a perfect response to this sort of protest would be for the all of the US companies operating the Maquiliadoras to close on May 2nd for a week, to remind the Mexicans just how valuable the jobs are they have that Americans DID want to do, but were taken from them. Also I think American companies should hire American workers as temps this week and let everyone see how hard and available Americans really are, if they work out, keep them and fire the wetbacks, (oops is that politically incorrect coming from a gringo.)

Will it be a day without using American utilities, gas, electric, water, as well, and the doors to that nice public housing project they are living in will locked.

No slowed downs in front of Home Depot without being inundated by 50 out-of-work Mexicans!

Whisking right through the Express Line at the grocery store. Mainly because there were no Mexicans trying to pay for beer with food stamps & not quite grasping the checker's perfectly understandable English explanation that food stamps can not be used to purchase alcohol.

Traffic will be lighter…..less accidents, maybe this also means they will not be stealing cars/trucks.

A day without border crossings sounds good to me.
Gringos will be able to get their jobs done without having to explain to them or having to do a Mexicans job over.

I doubt if our economy will fail if Mexicans don’t buy spray paint for their gang graffiti on May 1st.

As for us we are planning a day of "Shop till you Drop," afterwards a big party with the National Anthem cranked up, serving southern fried chicken, steak, American potato salad, brats, hot dogs, apple pie, and other traditional American food…and yes, no "illegal lovers" beer will be served.