Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I Have been a police officer in TX for the last 11 years. I believe in the rule of law,and enforcing it with no exceptions. I have no sympathy for law breakers only victims. Over the last 11 years i have heard many excuses for breaking the law and none of them have ever held up in court. Now here is the simple plain truth illegal is illegal it is agians the law,i dont care how long you been here. How will you speak english. How much free education you have recieved. None of it makes a difference. Bottom line is if your illegal then you need to pay for your crimes just like everybody else has to. We are a nation of laws and the laws say if you break it then you pay. If you cant do the time dont do the crime there is no exception. I have arrested numerous illegal aliens and i have thrown the book at every one of them. As long as i am a Tx police officer i will continue to enforce the law. Every illegal alien i detain and get deported i will consider a small victory for my part. The best part of my job is i can set back and smile while all the bleeding heart librals raise hell becuase i know as long as I follow the law I will always be right. I also now if they raise to much hell i can throw them in jail with the illegal alien for disturbing the peace. As for the brilliant kid who has recieved a free education from the tax payers. Well lets just say he is stilla criminal and he should be made to pay restitution. We have poor people, elderly, sick hungry children living in the streets who are legal citizens. They need all the help we can give them and they should be helped first and formost before any illegal aliens recieves any benefit from this government.No illegal alien should recieve any scholarship as long as there is homeless legal citizens needing help first.

Are you in one of the major cities in Tx ?

Is it true that liscence plates for cars in TX are going to be equipped with transponder units (RFID) ?

Have you been briefed on the Nafta Corridor Highways, and how Americans will NOT have access to be on those roads without special passes ?

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

George Bush has been in bed with the Mexican government since before he was elected to the Texas governorship. His allegiance is with Mexico, not with the United States.

TEX, WELCOME!!

Now, can I kiss you?

Truer words and all that...........You're smack on and THANK YOU!

We could sure use your spunk so I do hope you'll be adding your 2 cents as well as your experience into this fight
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Howdy Tex,

Fellow Texan here!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)