Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

PLANNED COLLAPSE OF AMERICA

If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

it is the Land of the Free BECAUSE of the BRAVE!

This article nails it. We are in trouble, no matter what the administration or the candidates natter. Now where do I move. Iceland seems to have some sanity left as does Switzerland.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well it's not rocket science what we've allowed to happen with the passage of Nafta. No job = No tax base . Illegals = No tax base . And this year alone American Corporations and politicians have sent a huge number of jobs off shore as if we had any to give . We also have a Congress that will pass any bill as long as it has Billions of dollars in it for anything but our nation . I still hope Dr.Paul can turn the Gop convention cause he understands Fiat currency and the need to diet a fat government. If we have to bite the bullet cause of crooks in office then Paul would be my choice cause he's honest and fair to all citizens . We haven't lost our Country yet .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

NAFTA

My partial solution is this. Most credit card companies have outsourced their customer service jobs to India. I refuse to give any of my info to them, when I get someone from India on the phone I insist that they send me to a Supervisor in America. If this is done by everyone then there would not be a need for cust. serv. in India because all of the calls would be re-routed back to America which means they would have to hire more Americans. End of story. I also posted this on my website www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com under how to save your job part 1
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Re: NAFTA

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    My partial solution is this. Most credit card companies have outsourced their customer service jobs to India. I refuse to give any of my info to them, when I get someone from India on the phone I insist that they send me to a Supervisor in America. If this is done by everyone then there would not be a need for cust. serv. in India because all of the calls would be re-routed back to America which means they would have to hire more Americans. End of story. I also posted this on my website www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com under how to save your job part 1
    Excellent suggestion, wmarincic! I will do that the next time I call customer service.

This is just a small part of a much bigger ORGANIZED plan.
    http://www.businessweek.com/investor/co ... =rss_daily
    Take a look at who OWNS alot of these Morgage Companies... Foreign Corporations! This country has NOTHING in place in our Constitution the forbids other Nations (in disguise) as Corporations from Purchasing American Companies, Land... AMERICA!
    Even here in South Dakota, the Corporate Hog/Cattle Business is owned by German/French "Investors"... IF one actually did the research into how much of America is NOT OWNED by Americans, I think it would bring us to tears. We might as well put a "For Sale" sign in front of the White House and Capital... Wait... Thats already been done.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Take a look at who OWNS alot of these Morgage Companies... Foreign Corporations! This country has NOTHING in place in our Constitution the forbids other Nations (in disguise) as Corporations from Purchasing American Companies, Land... AMERICA!
    Even here in South Dakota, the Corporate Hog/Cattle Business is owned by German/French "Investors"... IF one actually did the research into how much of America is NOT OWNED by Americans, I think it would bring us to tears. We might as well put a "For Sale" sign in front of the White House and Capital... Wait... Thats already been done.
    PatriotofPast -- I've read the article but don't see where it talks about foreign companies owning a lot of U.S. mortgage companies. It talks about foreign companies purchasing a lot of U.S. companies, but I don't see mortgage companies specifically. What am I not reading correctly? I'd really like to know which mortgage companies are owned by foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    PatriotofPast -- I've read the article but don't see where it talks about foreign companies owning a lot of U.S. mortgage companies. It talks about foreign companies purchasing a lot of U.S. companies, but I don't see mortgage companies specifically. What am I not reading correctly? I'd really like to know which mortgage companies are owned by foreigners.
    Anna, just a small quote from a WSJ story...
    Paulson said this assurance was critical not only for investors in this country but around the world. Of the $5 trillion in debt and mortgage-backed securities Fannie and Freddie have issued, more than $3 trillion is held by U.S. financial institutions and over $1.5 trillion is held by foreign institutions.
    The question we all should be asking ourselves is this :
    What do we do IF these Foreign Investors decide they want thier Money?
    We have sold off too much of America. Sad, but true.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The question we all should be asking ourselves is this :
    What do we do IF these Foreign Investors decide they want thier Money?
    We have sold off too much of America. Sad, but true.
    Totally agree.