Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are not allowing that Judges phone number to be posted here at ALIPAC at all for the following reasons.

1. There is absolutely no up side for our cause that could result from anyone calling that judge.

2. If anyone calls the judge and threatens her, including illegal aliens and their supporting operatives, the illegals will try to blame us.

So we do not want anyone to post the judge's phone number here at ALIPAC, that is not one of our activism measures, and if anyone sees the number posted please notify a moderator for removal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At this point the judge is useless to us ....

take your anger and make it productive in spreading awarness ..

Quote Originally Posted by marquis

take your anger and make it productive in spreading awarness ..
    Amen to that! Bolten has bolted away from her responsibility and her duty. She is a bought and paid for cronnie afraid to exercise her authority and/or has been threatened..just like Lou Dobbs. She's NOTHING like Ms Jan Brewer

JAN BREWER FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    We knew going in that this wasn't going to end today, this is only the beginning.

That's why there is more than $1 million in the war chest to fight this out in court.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Next, hearings will be scheduled to begin hearing the full case in the seven lawsuits. All or some of the suits could be consolidated. A full court hearing is likely to involve appeals, possibly as far as the U.S. Supreme Court, and could take several years.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't begin to tell you how much it pisses me off that the illegals and their supporters can break every rule/law in the book and are almost never held accountable for their actions, but if we don't play nice and by the rules/laws then we get the whole kitchen sink thrown at us. We are playing against a stacked deck that is heavily slanted in their favor. We will never win playing by their rules/laws because even if we do win playing by their rules/laws, they will just simply change the rules/laws back in their favor again.

I just don't see any of this ending well for this nation period. It's too far gone now. When I retire I'm seriously considering moving to another country where there are intelligent people who actually have a backbone and common sense. I can't take it anymore. We are heading toward a lawless nation and I want no part of it. It's getting to the point where I hate everyone outside of my family and friends and outside of them I trust no one.

The traitors and enemies of this country have taken over every damn institution in the book and we are all like a bunch of one legged men in an arse kicking contest. Just like I read from another poster. What good is all of this phoning, faxing, emailing whatever doing? The politicians know where we stand on the issues and they could care less. They know they don't have anything to worry about because even if somehow you get them out of office, they will just go back to being lawyers or lobbyists and work on another angel to get their own personal agendas rammed down our throats. They will never be truly held accountable for their actions in this life time. They will just laugh all the way to the bank and we'll all be left holding the bag of crap that they made for us.

So what that the Dems will lose their seats in November? They will only lose them in name only because even if the Republicans take over again in 2010, they will be no better than the Dems that proceeded them. It's a vicious cycle that continues to repeat itself. They don't care about securing our borders, they don't care about enforcing our laws, they don't care about reducing the debt or the spending, they don't care about making our quality of life better, only better for themselves. They care more about staying in power then they do protecting us. They are all evil and they are all corrupt and they are all laughing at us because while they are busy destroying this country, we're too busy arguing about whose better between Republicans and Democrats. It's all a shell game and we're all being played for fools.

They control everything, our educational systems, all three branches of government from the local, to state to federal level, the courts, the police, etc.

So you guys keep up your phone calls, emails, faxes, paying your taxes while those who have power just laugh in your faces while they piss on your nation. It's really gotten us all very far hasn't it?

Oh yeah I do believe this thing will be in the courts for at least several years and by the time it gets to the SC, how many illegals will have flooded through the borders by then doing what they do best? Just gives them more time to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I haven't seen or read of anyone here at ALIPAC threatening anyone.
    I've threatened to vote straight Repub.

Remember, folks, this is a temporary injuction. Don't get too hostile just yet and Remember November.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I haven't seen or read of anyone here at ALIPAC threatening anyone.
    I've threatened to vote straight Repub.

Remember, folks, this is a temporary injuction. Don't get too hostile just yet and Remember November.
    There are still some Dems that don't agree with open borders or the reconquista

You just have to shift the wheat from the chaff

They are few and far between

From USA TODAY

Update at 5:28 p.m. ET: Bolton has received "hundreds of threats" since issuing her injunction, and the U.S. marshal is taking some of them seriously.

"She has been inundated," said U.S. Marshal David Gonzales. "About 99.9 percent of the inappropriate comments are people venting. They are exercising their First Amendment rights and a lot of it is perverted. But it's that 0.1 percent that goes over the line that we are taking extra seriously."
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12