Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please help Cong. Tancredo get invited to the SRLC

The Southern Republican Leadership Conference (SRLC) has yet to invite Cong. Tancredo to its March 9-12, 2006, event. It may or may not be too late too late to help him achieve a speaking invitation. However, supporters of Cong. Tancredo should continue to let those in power in the GOP know how disgusted we are by his exclusion.

Here is a link to the list of inivted speakers on the SRLC's website: http://www.srlc.org/guestspeakers.html.

Van Hilleary is running for the position of US senator from Tennessee. He is the RNC national committeeman for Tennessee. Here is a link to his website: www.vanhilleary.com. I sugggest that supporters of a speaking invitaion being issued to Cong. Tancredo contact Jennifer Coxe, campaign manager for the United States Senate campaign of Van Hilleary. Apparently, Van Hilleary is now a national committeeman for the state of Tennessee. He is a former United States congressman. Here is a link to a webpage listing him as a national committeeman: http://www.gop.com/States/StateDetails.aspx?state=TN. I don't have an e-mail address for him, but his campaign manager is the next best thing. Her e-mail address is jcoxe@vanhilleary.com. She should be asked whether Tennessee national committeeman Van Hilleary supports the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the Southern Republican Leadership Conference being held in Memphis, Tennessee.

According to an e-mail alert from Tennesseans fro Responsible Immigration Policies (www.tnrip.org), Senator Bill Frist and his allies have been active in seeking to block a speaking invitation for the conference to Cong. Tancredo. I do believe it might help the cause of getting a speaking invitation for Cong. Tancredo for persons to call Sen. Frist's office and ask that Cong. Tancredo be invited to speak. Of course, Sen. Frist's office will deny any involvement by Sen. Frist with Cong. Tancredo's exclusion. However, the conference is being held in Memphis, Tennessee, and Sen. Frist represents the state of Tennessee. Further, the Tennessee Republican Party is hosting the conference. I'm quite sure Sen. Frist has involvement in the decision to exclude Cong. Tancredo both from his position as a United Stats senator and from his position as a senator representing the state of Tennessee. Here are some toll-free telephone numbers by which one should be able to call the Washington D.C. office of Sen. Frist: 1) 1-800-355-3588, 2) (866) 340-9281, 3) (877) 762-8762, 4) (800) 839-7256 and 5) (800) 648-3516.

I suggest that anyone who disagrees with the decision to exclude Cong. Tancredo contact Mr. John Ryder. He is a Memphis attorney and is listed as a contact for the conference. He is also a former committeeman for the Republican National Committee. His business telephone number is (901) 525-1455. Here is a link to his law firm's website: http://www.harrisshelton.com/. His e-mail address is jryder@harrisshelton.com.

Here is a link to the Tennessee Repubican Party's website: http://www.tngop.org/. Bob Davis is chairman of the Tennessee Republican Party and chairman of the conference. He is also a member of the Republican National Committee. He needs to hear from Republicans that are upset with the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo. His e-mail address is davis@tngop.org. His telephone number is (615) 269-4260, extenson 19.

Those who support a speaking invitation being issued to Cong. Tancredo should consider communicating Anne Lock director of special projects for the Tennessee Republican Party and listed as a contact for the conference on the conference's website. Her e-mail address is locke@tngop.org. Her telephone number is (615) 269-4260, extension 27.

Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman should also hear from Republicans upset about Cong. Tancredo's exclusion. The telephone number for the Republcan National Committee is (202) 863-8700. His e-mail address is Chairman@gop.com.

Thank you.

Sent emails this morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Sir,

In case you forgot, Tom Tancredo, the most respected Republican of all, has been omitted from the list of invitees to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference. Given that Rep. Tancredo was the fore-runner in the fight against illegal aliens invading this country and given the fact that literally thousands of people plan to send write in votes for him to become President of the United States in 2008 if the Republican Party is foolish enough not to put him on the ballot, I suggest that you might want to literally beg him to attend your soiree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also told them he was the only one I knew we were voting for and the rest were in trouble looking for votes come November.

Banned
    I called them ALL and ranted a good 10 minutes with each. Their phones are ringing off the HOOKS! Great job, everybody! Keep up the pressure!

If you believe Senator Frist is involved in excluding Congressman Tancredo from the conference you may want to go to the following link and pose the question as to why that would be (as well as calling the numbers mentioned above). Comments are reviewed prior to being posted and thus there is no guarantee they will be posted, but even if they aren't it's another avenue to make Frist's staff aware that there is an issue with Tancredo not being invited. Be aware that new comments usually don't appear at the top or bottom of the prior comments list but rather someplace in the middle -- at least that is what happened when I posted one a few weeks ago.

http://www.volpac.org/index.cfm?FuseAct ... log_id=180

There may be a more appropriate place on the site for the question, the link above is just the most appropriate place I noticed as it deals with border security and immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I called them ALL and ranted a good 10 minutes with each. Their phones are ringing off the HOOKS! Great job, everybody! Keep up the pressure!

Thank you so much.

I'm interested to know the explanation that you and others are receiving.

The Tennessee Republican Party seems to change their excuse every so often about why Cong. Tancredo has not been invited.

Banned
    I'm interested to know the explanation that you and others are receiving.
    Explanations? Reasons? All I get is "I'll pass your concerns on to....."

Traitorous BAST**DS!

I have never made a call where I got to actually talk to a congressman or a senator. I have always got either a recording where I could leave a message or some dork telling me they would pass my comments along.

reply from ther Chairman:
    "Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. Your comments will be included in the daily report to the Chairman. We appreciate your input"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast