Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING FARMERS BRANCH, TEXAS & HAZELTON,

As a volunteer for "Support Farmers Branch", we must keep calling, emailing, faxing, showing our love and support for what these two cities are doing to get our Government to wake up and start enforcing our Immigration Laws. The American people in this country are crying out and it seems that we are "ALL" being ignored. We need to pass this onto our Congressman, Senators, and anyone else who will listen:

Theodore Roosevelt's Ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICA in 1907:

In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.

But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American....

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.

We have room for but one flag, the American flag....We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

We should most asuredly should give them our support. This case is important to the whole country.

-----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    We should most asuredly should give them our support. This case is important to the whole country.

-----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Thank You for your reply. You know I have been called so many racial names since I started standing up for America and our Laws, till I am blue in the face. I love my fellow Americans of all colors and races, its just a matter of Legal vs. Illegal. My family immigrated here from England, via Ellis Island, no one is exempt from the Laws of this country. Look at how many Immigrants have came to the US "LEGALLY", is this really fair to everyone who had to wait in line to become US Citizens? Come on people its not a hate thing at all...... Any who! How's the weather in Idaho? It is beautiful up there. God Bless U!

AH, the weather in Idaho is wonderful, beats the heck out of winter Thank you for asking!!

I am so glad you joined us, you will see how great it is to be with people who feel the same as you, not to mention we are so close to loseing this country that it is very serious.You will learn so much from ALIPAC about why this is happening to our great country. Stick around, you will be amazed at what you will learn here.
    You know i have been called a racist so many times it just doesn't matter any more I have learned they use the race card to try to shut us up, and I am not about to shut up any longer about people who are destroying our cities, towns and states all accross this country, and pity on those who don't see it.

I welcomed you on another post but incase you did not see it let me say again, WELCOME TO ALIPAC so glad to have you join us.
    Learn all you can about the boards since congress goes on summer recess it will be alittle quiet, we will probably be doing a little research and getting ready for Sept., but then things will heat up the fun begins and the fight is on, we will take this country back if we all stand together, there is POWER IN NUMBERS!!!! So stick with we really are happy you joined us!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    AH, the weather in Idaho is wonderful, beats the heck out of winter Thank you for asking!!

I am so glad you joined us, you will see how great it is to be with people who feel the same as you, not to mention we are so close to loseing this country that it is very serious.You will learn so much from ALIPAC about why this is happening to our great country. Stick around, you will be amazed at what you will learn here.
    You know i have been called a racist so many times it just doesn't matter any more I have learned they use the race card to try to shut us up, and I am not about to shut up any longer about people who are destroying our cities, towns and states all accross this country, and pity on those who don't see it.

I welcomed you on another post but incase you did not see it let me say again, WELCOME TO ALIPAC so glad to have you join us.
    Learn all you can about the boards since congress goes on summer recess it will be alittle quiet, we will probably be doing a little research and getting ready for Sept., but then things will heat up the fun begins and the fight is on, we will take this country back if we all stand together, there is POWER IN NUMBERS!!!! So stick with we really are happy you joined us!
    Thank You! It is good to join a site where I feel that I do belong. I went to a website called WWW.TOPIX.COM and was blogging on Illegal Immigration and was bashed so bad for sticking up for my country and her laws. One guy was a 5th generation hispanic-texan, who hates white people, this guy and his wife was spewing all kinds of venom, and he serves in the US ARMY based in FT Hood in Killeen Texas. He goes by the name "Hispanic Texan", we all tried to explain to this guy we are not about hate, its about the laws, ya know legal vs. illegal. If you have a chance pls. go check out that site. We need more number standing up for us. He told me that us Americans should just sit back on our thumbs and let them finish taking over this country, and that we will be speaking Spanish when they're done. Makes me sick to my stomach. Thanks for your welcome and support....

Thanks txdixie, I will check it out, your goingto like it better here anyway!!!