Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please outline our work from today through June 4

I know there are numerous outlines on here of all we need to do, but all the idiots in office of course are going to be in their nicely manicured (by illegals) mansions and eating their finely cooked meals (by illegals) and enjoying their EXTENDED holiday.

Do we need to keep calling senators that are not there and don't care? Do we need to continue to fax people who will not be there and could care less?

Please tell us where we really need to focus over the next two weeks!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    alisab wrote:
    I know there are numerous outlines on here of all we need to do, but all the idiots in office of course are going to be in their nicely manicured (by illegals) mansions and eating their finely cooked meals (by illegals) and enjoying their EXTENDED holiday.

Do we need to keep calling senators that are not there and don't care? Do we need to continue to fax people who will not be there and could care less?

Please tell us where we really need to focus over the next two weeks!!
    Through this next week while the snakes are on Memorial Day break, please try to go your local Senator's offices or find out about townhall meetings with them in your area and attend. If you can not do either, call local office. There are several threads with suggestions as to how to handle conversations on the Discussion Forum.

When they get back from break, I'm sure we'll have new plans.

Good Luck.

i think the best thing to do is keep calling DC and all local offices.
    and also if you have time in the weeday, drop by the senators office in person and raise a little hell. ya never know, the senator might just actually be there

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think the best thing to do is keep calling DC and all local offices.
    and also if you have time in the weeday, drop by the senators office in person and raise a little hell. ya never know, the senator might just actually be there
    They are probably all vacationing in Mexico.

Banned
    camilleinchicago wrote:
    They are probably all vacationing in Mexico.
    At taxpayer expense, no doubt!

Unfortunately, I'm two hours above my reps offices. Calling is all I can do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)