Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please send the Buzzards after Kyl of AZ

Yet another dirt bag ready to sell out the nation!

Two immigration provisions defeated this summer along with comprehensive reform may be tacked on a larger Senate bill this fall.
    The DREAM Act may be attached to the Defense Authorization bill, which will include the Pentagon's budget, members of the state's congressional delegation said last week.
    A guest worker plan for agricultural jobs, the AgJobs bill, may be attached to another bill later this year.
    The DREAM Act - Development Relief and Education for Alien Minors - would allow the children of illegal immigrants to stay legally in the U.S. for five years.
    They could gain a path to citizenship if they met certain criteria, including living in the U.S. for at least five years, completing two years of college or serving in the military. The bill has been around for six years but has never been voted on in the House or Senate.
    Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., is proposing the DREAM Act amendment and Sen. Diane Feinstein, D-Calif., is working on AgJobs, which would create a guest worker program for agricultural workers.
    Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., an architect of the comprehensive immigration package defeated in the Senate earlier this year, said the DREAM Act may win approval, but not the agricultural provision.
    Rep. Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz., said this summer that Congress would likely approach immigration piecemeal after bundling immigration efforts failed.
    "AgJobs has zero chance," Grijalva said. "Ag workers would be dealt with completely differently and it would put them on a path to citizenship."
    Kyl already attached $3 billion in enforcement measures to the Homeland Security Department appropriation bill this year.
    He would support a similar measure in the House of Representatives.
    "It's a start," he said. "It's not comprehensive reform but (the amendment) is the vehicle that has the best chance right now."

RELATED ARTICLE: May not be as bad as it looked.

Kyl warns GOP
    By Bill Hess
    Herald/Review

Published on Sunday, September 16, 2007

SIERRA VISTA — The state of the Republican party in Arizona is not good, U.S. Sen. Jon Kyl told some party stalwarts Saturday.

“I don’t think the state party is doing everything it can,â€

Well poop,

Wish I could edit the tilte, LOL I am a little tired Buzzads is just a bigger version of the bird.

I had a darn buzzard sitting on my roof ridgeline yesterday, waiting for a warm air thermal to take off. Now if I could just get him to hang around Kyl's house!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of you already know, but Kyl was also one of the 23 dirty Senators that voted against the Dorgan Amendment last week to to stop Mexican trucks on American roads. Kyl is a goner.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...