Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please Be Sure You Have Voted for Tom Tancredo in This Poll

The blogger who operates the site located at www.2008politicalperspective.blogspot.com has said in his latest post that he is going to wrap up the polls on his website and post the results when he is back to posting after getting married. Tom needs a vote from all Tancredo supporters.

He's got my vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could do a lot more to get Tancredo votes on that poll if I could ever get an email response from the new or old webmasters at Team America PAC.

I have good communications with Bay, but the webmasters never answer my emails.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep Trying William!

I voted...Tancredo is ahead!!

Huckabee second...that is the MORON from Arkansas who told LULAC at their convention, "Pretty soon, white guys like me will be in the minority" and the crowd "roared with laughter" and later gave the "freak" a standing ovation.

We can not have a President who doesn't know that hispanics are "white guys" too.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn