Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Feinstein is talking about giving PERMANENT residency and citizenship for all Ag. workers. She even mentioned how she writes private amnesty bills for illegals all the time. What a buffoon. Why doesn't she just write private amnesty bills for each and every tomato picker in CA...Oh wait, I don't want to give her any ideas.

Sens. Durban, Feinstein, Graham, Kennedy and Specter are idiots in my opinion. Good work by Sens. Sessions, Kyl, Cornyn, not letting them ram an all encompassing amnesty throught he commitee, as they surely would if they had their way.

What I have not heard, maybe I missed it, is what happens to all the anchor babies and families of these "guest workers". WHo will support them? Will they get welfare and food stamps, free healthcare, free education, etc. Will they get to bring all their other family members here too? Will the commitee even address these issues?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

reptile:

I'm beginning to understand the situation better and better.

**Illegals ARE NOT DOING JOBS NO AMERICAN WILL DO.
    Illegals drive down wages and fulfill the interests of greedy employers who hire illegals on wages that NO AMERICAN can afford to do in this economy.

**Illegals WILL WORK for below minimum wage and accept pay under the table while conceiving and birthing *anchor-babies* to supplement their *illegally- obtained* wages.
    The fact that illegals are using *anchor-babies* to secure them onto American soil is an abuse of the 14th Amendment and a travesty for the original purpose that it was intended.

**The state of Georgia spent over 230million dollars last year for educating the anchor babies of illegal aliens, and Georgia's No-Child-Left-Behind Act is also being grossly abused by attempting to accomodate the so-called language needs of these kids.

**Not sure of these totals, but Georgia spent approximately 12million dollars on medical care for illegals and their anchor-babies.

**That is the effect illegals have had on one state. What's happening in your state?

**If illegals ARE paying taxes, as some of them claim, they are doing so with illegally-obtained SS numbers, and through other false documents, which is a criminal offense.

Bush's 'guest-worker' program is nothing but a clouded amnesty deal for illegals. His propose 'guest worker' program will also negate the bill that Georgia just passed which was purposed to crack down on employers who hire illegals.
    ***By the way, illegal construction workers DO NOT drive down the cost of housing. cheap illegal wages do nothing but drive down the cost of production for contractor's. The housing market and price of homes is not dependent on illegal construction workers.

**Bush lied through his teeth this morning, when he stated that illegals do not affect American economy.
    The only economy Bush and his ilk care about is the economy of big business getting richer at the expense of America's hard-working middle class.

****And I am so tired of hearing these folks utter the words "Illegals are doing jobs that no American will do." My mother did custodian and janitorial work for thirty years, and was proud of the good job she did!
    I have friends in the business who keep getting outbid due to illegals that will work for cheaper wages. Wages that these good folks cannot afford to live on that their own contractors can afford to live on.

I can go on and on... but I'm sure everyone here gets the clear picture.

***My concern is why are the voices of the 85% of American citizens against illegal immigration for obvious reasons not being heard?

How can these voices get media attention into the living rooms of those who are still in LaLa land and need to get on the ball and fight this legislation that will allow decent, hard working AMERICANS to suffer?

reptile:

I'm beginning to understand the situation better and better.

**Illegals ARE NOT DOING JOBS NO AMERICAN WILL DO.
    Illegals drive down wages and fulfill the interests of greedy employers who hire illegals on wages that NO AMERICAN can afford to do in this economy.

**Illegals WILL WORK for below minimum wage and accept pay under the table while conceiving and birthing *anchor-babies* to supplement their *illegally- obtained* wages.
    The fact that illegals are using *anchor-babies* to secure them onto American soil is an abuse of the 14th Amendment and a travesty for the original purpose that it was intended.

**The state of Georgia spent over 230million dollars last year for educating the anchor babies of illegal aliens, and Georgia's No-Child-Left-Behind Act is also being grossly abused by attempting to accomodate the so-called language needs of these kids.

**Not sure of these totals, but Georgia spent approximately 12million dollars on medical care for illegals and their anchor-babies.

**That is the effect illegals have had on one state. What's happening in your state?

**If illegals ARE paying taxes, as some of them claim, they are doing so with illegally-obtained SS numbers, and through other false documents, which is a criminal offense.

Bush's 'guest-worker' program is nothing but a clouded amnesty deal for illegals. His propose 'guest worker' program will also negate the bill that Georgia just passed which was purposed to crack down on employers who hire illegals.
    ***By the way, illegal construction workers DO NOT drive down the cost of housing. cheap illegal wages do nothing but drive down the cost of production for contractor's. The housing market and price of homes is not dependent on illegal construction workers.

**Bush lied through his teeth this morning, when he stated that illegals do not affect American economy.
    The only economy Bush and his ilk care about is the economy of big business getting richer at the expense of America's hard-working middle class.

****And I am so tired of hearing these folks utter the words "Illegals are doing jobs that no American will do." My mother did custodian and janitorial work for thirty years, and was proud of the good job she did!
    I have friends in the business who keep getting outbid due to illegals that will work for cheaper wages. Wages that these good folks cannot afford to live on that their own contractors can afford to live on.

I can go on and on... but I'm sure everyone here gets the clear picture.

***My concern is why are the voices of the 85% of American citizens against illegal immigration for obvious reasons not being heard?

How can these voices get media attention into the living rooms of those who are still in LaLa land and need to get on the ball and fight this legislation that will allow decent, hard working AMERICANS to suffer?

Our voices are NOT BEING HEARD FOR ONE REASON...Washington is OWNED BY BIG BUSINESS, and big business wants a cheap pool of labor even if it means American for tens of Americans becomes a third world country.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Sickening as it is, they are only debating what to put in and what to leave out of the McPain/ Kennedy Act. Nothing has gone to the senate yet.

And I think THAT one has to pass the house first before they can even send it to the Senate, doesn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12