Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe a poster telling other posters to go "DU where you belong" crosses the line of the forum rules.
    No, actually it means Democratic Underground and I think you knew that.

No nhantimassrebel, I did not know that. I'm a 4th Generation Republican that's never voted for a Democrat and I voted for your boy TWICE.

This is not a Bush political website. It's about illegal immigration. It's not for you to tell any poster where they should go because of their politics or what you perceive their politics to be which in this case was erroneous because of their opinions concerning Bush and Immigration.

I remember you now.

And I"m deferring to Brian who has asked us not to argue Bush on this thread and I shall honor that request henceforth.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    You leave me no choice but to lock the discussion. I was hoping everyone would cool down.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This forum MUST remain open to those that still support Bush. Everyone here and the visitors that are new are in a position to make up their own minds on how they feel about Bush.

I personally agree that Bush is probably the biggest problem we have on this issue. His failure to obey his oath of office. His failure to honor his Constitutional duties. And many other issues are a major part of the problem.

That being said, EVERYONE on this board must treat EVERYONE ELSE with respect.

If you don't like Bush, just post it once from time to time but don't hound or attempt to overwhelm or run off Bush supporters if they stand with us on the illegal immigration platform of ALIPAC.

If those of you that are so fervently anti-Bush create a climate where anyone that wants the immigration laws enforced but is not ready to bash Bush over it off, then our appeal will become more narrow and so will our abilities and funds.

There are a lot of people that still support Bush but want our existing immigration laws enforced.

Each of us has a responsibility to make sure those people feel welcome and appreciated here as well.

There are a lot of people that still don't know the things we know. There are lot of people that will never know this information if they are turned off when they first approach.

Others will choose not to participate or voice their opinions if the tone becomes too hostile.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123