Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police in a liberal MD county want to serve and protect, but

the democratic and openly pro-amnesty leadership is against it.

Please read the article, and vote in the poll. Its a liberal newspaper, but the article seems somewhat fair this time.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...123103075.html

I live in VA, but grew up in MD. I simply cannot believe that any sane person would be against screening VIOLENT criminals for immigration status.

Notice the surname on the legislator vigorously against the proposal "Del. Ana Sol Gutierrez (D-Montgomery)" Want Racial Profilling? Look no further that this legislator who wants violent criminals here illegaly put back on the streets of her county!

Makes my blood boil that such traitors are in our government.[/url]

I worry that very few voters really pay attention to local politicians and many decide to just cast a vote for a familiar name or one of their own party, without really knowing what they stand for. If these fools are voted back into office by their constituents: a) they are pro-illegal holier than thou bleeding hearts; b) employers of illegals; c) illegals themselves; or d) just people who don't care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)