Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police Officer Assaulted by Hispanics

A Lexington, Ky. police officer was attacked by four Hispanic men, after stopping the gray Chevy Astro van for no liscense plates. When/if they are found, I am willing to bet they turn out to be illegals. I don't understand why there is not more of a demand from the public as to why stories like these are not kept in the news, and on the front page. A couple of the local tv stations didn't even mention that the attackers were Hispanic. Well, I suppose when we have Border Patrol agents being sent to prison and drug smugglers set free to sue the U.S. for 5 million dollars (compliments of the American taxpayer) you can't expect any more from the mainstream media. Here is the link to the article, if you want to read it.
    http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/ne ... 16495157.1
    P.S. There may have been a shorter link to get to this story, but my computer skills are limited, at best.

I agree. What bothers me though is that legals from the same countries where many illegals come from do the same thing. I have seen it. I was with an officer who clocked a driver going 35 mph over the speed limit and pulled him over. The driver was by himself in the vehicle and refused to sign the ticket even though the process was explained to him. The officer proceeded to arrest him and the man resisted. The driver was ready to fight but looked into the police car and saw me in the passenger seat so he calmed down. I think he figured that I was armed and he backed off. If it weren't for me being in the car he would have fought the officer which incidently also happened to be Hispanic. When we took him to jail he kept threatening the officer saying that he was going to get shot in the head and he kept begging me to set him free. I have heard other officers talk about incident somewhat similar where at times fights have occurred.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is often overlooked is that a good percentage of the crap is the children of illegals. Generation after generation of gang members, pregnant teens, student failures, unemployed, social program frauds and abusers, drug traffickers and users, prison inmates, and a ton of illiterates are the result of the sewage seeping across our border. If a democrat would solidly attact this problem, I would definitely VOTE for them. Until then, I say we have a recall election and make Tom Tancredo our new President.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DO hope that Tom Tancredo decides to run for President! He will have my vote without a second thought.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Salmons told police it appeared the men did not understand English. Spanish-speaking police officers searched for the van and the men yesterday in and around farms in eastern Fayette County.
    This tells us that they do highly suspect them to be Hispanic, as well, I would have to say if someone was that brazen and that determiend to avoid police, it seems to me that they could have been involved in something illegal, other than being illegal!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One thing many Hispanics and others who speak foreign languages is that claim not to speak English. I seen it before on numerous occassions.