Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Does the NONSENSE ever end?!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is OUTRAGEOUS! Fifty percent of Mexico's police force is corrupt and now these traitors want to infiltrate our law enforcement agencies! We will not accept Green Card Cops!! Period!!! Next thing you know, radical Muslims will be demanding equal opportunities!

Get Mexico out of our local, state and federal government, and above all...keep them out of our law enforcement agencies. It's appalling that we have someone like Alberto Gonzales sitting in the Top Cop spot! Their loyalties are to MEXICO!

BTW, Tim Russert interviewed Bill Richardson on Meet The Press this a.m. for the full hour. It was hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing! Richardson is too dumb for words and Russert just made minced meat of him. If you didn't see it this a.m., it will be repeated tonight at 7:00 PST on MSNBC. Don't miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This cannot be constitutional. There is no way the writers of the US Constitution would allow for foreign powers or foreign nationals to police US citizens.
    Added to the homepage with new title.
    US Police Recruiters Make Pitch to Hire Foreign Nationals to police US Citizens!
    The part about being unconstitutional..well, they're getting away with practically everything else that's not constitutional, why not this as well? Just because you yell "Unconstitutional" doesn't mean they will listen..anymore. However, your point is very valid and someone in power who is willing to stand up to this PC crap should point out the problems to what this idiot sherrif is proposing. There are those who would listen to him seriously simply because allegiance and patriotism doesn't matter to them when they consider the big picture of the NAU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I'm going to ask these "recruiters" one simple stupid question --

WHEN IT COMES TO ARRESTING PEOPLE, WHERE WILL THEIR LOYALTIES LIE?

The same place it is today.....those that write the check.

Keith

NOT LIKELY!!!
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

BECAUSE YOU CANNOT PUT FOREIGN NATIONALS IN A POSITION OF POLICE OR POLITICAL AUTHORITY OVER US CITIZENS!

ARE YOU CRAZY ????

There will be no shortage of useful idiots now and in the future. (MOD EDIT) (PLEASE READ AND HONOR OUR RULES)

How terrible that most Americans ignore those of us that are trying desperately via activism a political solution. It will be like flipping a switch. One day the lights will go out and may not return for some time.

Keith
    Agamemnon
    _____

This particular government we have right now doesn't respect the Constitution or the Rule Of Law. We know this President doesn't have too many kind words or respect of the the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    In the back of my mind, an alarm is going off.

Could this have been part of the long range plan. I mean to put foreigners - not citizens - in places of authority?

When will we hear that we must allow illegals in the military or 'legal-but not ???"

We have always had some foreign nationals in our armed forces - but this is really a different time and I am talking of large numbers of them.

If you have a police force of many foreign nationals, and a military with a lot of foreign nationals - just how hard will it be to use them against Americans?

Not very.
    I think your on to their plan. When bush implements marshall law, the foreigners will be in power to go from house to house and get the Americans and bring them to the detention centers they are building for us right now.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    In the back of my mind, an alarm is going off.

Could this have been part of the long range plan. I mean to put foreigners - not citizens - in places of authority?

When will we hear that we must allow illegals in the military or 'legal-but not ???"

We have always had some foreign nationals in our armed forces - but this is really a different time and I am talking of large numbers of them.

If you have a police force of many foreign nationals, and a military with a lot of foreign nationals - just how hard will it be to use them against Americans?

Not very.
    I think your on to their plan. When bush implements marshall law, the foreigners will be in power to go from house to house and get the Americans and bring them to the detention centers they are building for us right now.
    I never was into conspiracy theories, but this president has done so many under-handed backroom deals,and with the lying, he has lost all my trust. I think he is capable of anything.

I never was into conspiracy theories, but this president has done so many under-handed backroom deals,and with the lying, he has lost all my trust. I think he is capable of anything.

The irony is its not really a conspiracy. All the evidence is out in the open. And when one points out glaring facts they just deny, usually with ad hominem attacks.

Kinda like coming home and finding your spouse, boy/girlfriend in bed with another and they defend themselves by saying with a straight fact it's their Chiropractor on a house call. And it's your fault for feeling angry and betrayed.

Keith
    Agamemnon
    _____

I may sound paraniod, but since I started reading the newspapers, joining committies, getting involved with the Governmental operations of my own community and country, I`ve lost total trust in "every" Politician, Fed, State and Local. I never beleive anything that`s said, and do`nt beleive their going to do what they say they will until it`s done.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast