Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS VIA LUTHERAN CHURCH

I'M LUTHERAN BUT I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE PC ATTITUDE OF THE CHURCH'S "LEGISLATIVE ADVOCACY" OFFICE.

ON IT'S WEBPAGE IT LISTS DEFINITIONS OF TERMS PER THE CHURCH'S POSITION ON IMMIGRATION. INSTEAD OF CALLING ILLEGALS...ILLEGALS OR ILLEGAL ALIENS....THEY CREATE A PHRASE I'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE--"Newcomers without legal documents"

Definitions

Newcomers without legal documents Persons who have entered the United States without a valid visa or who have remained in the country after their temporary visa has expired. The message also may refer to this group of people as "persons without legal status" or "undocumented persons."

WHAT A JOKE!!!

WANT TO COMPLAIN? CALL LUTHERAN OFFICE FOR GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, 202-783-7507 OR EMAIL AT LOGA@ELCA.ORG
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

My Email to the Minister of Lutheran Propaganda (Govt. Affai

My Email to the Minister of Lutheran Propaganda (Govt. Affairs Office):

As a Lutheran I'm wondering how my church leadership has come up with such a ridiculous definition for an illegal alien (as I found on your webpage)...."newcomers without legal documents?" What nonsense! How would you define a pedophile.... a "newcomer who loves children without legal authority?"

Before you send the Lutheran Church down the path of the Catholic Church Pedophile Scandal (hear no evil, see no evil) I suggest you repent your sins of political deception.

The ELCA failure to accurately define the status of illegals is an outrageous subversion of the truth. It also puts Lutherans across the nation at risk of arrest for encouraging the aiding and abetting criminal aliens.

For your information:
    1. Entry into the U.S. by any way other than by legal means is a codified criminal act under the federal laws of the United States. It is a federal crime!
    2. It is also a criminal act to provide aid and abet anyone who illegally enters the United States.

I request that the webpage text be immediately updated to reflect the fact that anyone who enters the U.S. illegally has broken federal law and is only one thing by definition--an "illegal alien."... And that Lutherans by law are prohibited from aiding illegals and have a responsibility to notify the proper authorities if they are aware of the illegal presence of persons within U.S. borders.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org