Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Politically correct

When I was a kid, Americans were patriotic, parents were heroes and we all knew right from wrong. It is a sad day when everyone is worried about being politically correct, anything goes, and our kids are looking up to celebrities and gangsters. It is hardly a surprise that we allow Mexico to run our country. The demand for drugs in the US is ridiculous! Is there anyone out there who is as sick of this as I am?

I agree. PC is one of the things that is killing us.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

JAK
    LOTS OF AMERICANS ARE FED UP WITH ALL OF THIS BS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Empower ALL levels of law enforcement. There is too much red tape and fighting between departments to get anything done. Throw the ACLU into the mix, and we are all screwed!

The ACLU is a joke, and not the ha ha funny kind.

They should be called the MCLU.

If you are not a citizen, and a lawbreaker to boot, why is the AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union even remotely concerned with what happens to a mexican here in our country illegally?

They used to be called a communist group, now I see why. They are anything but American.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

To the ACLU, the American citizens have no civil rights, shame is they do their dirty little deeds on our tax dollars!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Honestly, I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing that they are selling out their country. They call it "freedom of speech", I call it a lack of common sense and poor judgement. It will be interesting to see if their opinion changes in twenty years when their rights are being taken away by the very people that they are protecting.