Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Poll: Majority of Voters Want to See Hillary Clinton’s Health Records

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Majority of Voters Want to See Hillary Clinton’s Health Records

Poll: Majority of Voters Want to See Hillary Clinton’s Health Records

11 Aug 2016

With mounting questions about Hillary Clinton’s health, a Rasmussen poll released Thursday sho

Hillary’s history of brain-related problems paired with recent “short-circuits” has raised questions about Hillary’s fitness to serve in the world’s most challenging job.

In late 2012, ABC News reported that Hillary had been diagnosed with a dangerous brain blood clot, cerebral venous thrombosis, that had to be treated with anticoagulants and led to a delay in congressional hearings over the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi that led to the death of four Americans.

Neurologist Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., told Breitbart News’ Alex Swoyer in January:

For someone who has treated many post-concussion syndrome patients and that’s what I really believe she’s suffering from based on reading these reports and reading what’s happened. I think she has latent post-concussion syndrome, and I can understand that as a politician they would want to be covering that up.

I would say as a neurologist having seen many post-concussion syndrome patients that I would not want a president who I knew had post-concussion syndrome being because their super high-level cognitive abilities are clearly impaired and even their routine multitasking high-stress abilities are affected because post-concussion syndrome patients in general don’t tolerate even moderate work, stress-related environments.

Email leaks also revealed Hillary’s closest aide Huma Abedin saying that Hillary is “often confused.” Questions into Hillary’s brain health have intensified recently as pictures of staff helping her scale a small flight of stairs and supporting her as she stood on a soapbox spurred the launch of #HillarysHealth across social media.

ws a significant majority of voters think that major Presidential candidates should publicly release their most recent health records. The poll found the percentage of voters who support the release of health records increasing more than twenty points since 2014.

The poll of 1,000 likely voters has a margin of error of 3% and a 95% level of confidence. According to the Rasmussen’s analysis, it’s been a dramatic shift.

59% of voters also now believe all major presidential candidates should release at least their most recent medical records to the public. That’s up dramatically from 38% in May 2014 when questions about Clinton’s health were first being raised. Thirty percent (30%) don’t think candidates should have to release their recent medical records, while 11% are undecided.

A handler steadies shaky Hillary, preventing her from falling.

During his presidential run in 2008, John McCain was eventually forced to allow the media to review his medical records after a sustained media outcry that voters have the right to see medical records in order to determine his fitness for the office of President.

Two-thirds of those polled also thought that presidential candidates from major parties should release their tax returns.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ealth-records/

Clinton Kicked $125K to Hospital After Receiving Treatment for Blood Clot

Clinton family foundation had not donated to hospital before Hillary's stay

Hillary Clinton in 2013 / AP

BY: Joe Schoffstall August 9, 2016 4:15 pm

Hillary Clinton kicked $125,000 in donations from her family foundation to a hospital after receiving treatment for a blood clot in 2013, the Washington Free Beacon has discovered.

Clinton was discharged from New York Presbyterian Hospital in January 2013 after being treated for a blood clot. Doctors discovered the clot during follow-up treatment for a concussion she sustained weeks earlier after she passed out from dehydration, causing her to fall and hit her head.

The New York Times wrote in January 2013:

Hillary Rodham Clinton, whose globe-trotting tour as secretary of state was abruptly halted last month by a series of health problems, was discharged from a New York hospital on Wednesday evening after several days of treatment for a blood clot in a vein in her head….

…“Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery,” Philippe Reines, a senior adviser to Mrs. Clinton, said in a statement.

Mrs. Clinton, 65, was admitted to NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia hospital on Sunday after a scan discovered the blood clot. The scan was part of her follow-up care for a concussion she sustained more than two weeks earlier, when she fainted and fell, striking her head. According to the State Department, the fainting was caused by dehydration, brought on by a stomach virus. The concussion was diagnosed on Dec. 13, though the fall had occurred earlier that week.

The clot was potentially serious, blocking a vein that drains blood from the brain. Untreated, such blockages can lead to brain hemorrhages or strokes. Treatment consists mainly of blood thinners to keep the clot from enlarging and to prevent more clots from forming, and plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration, which is a major risk factor for blood clots.

The Clinton Family Foundation—the Clintons’ second, much smaller foundation—then donated six figures to the hospital’s fund, according to records filed with the Internal Revenue Service.

The same year Clinton received treatment for the blood clot, the foundation made a $25,000 donationto New York-Presbyterian Fund Inc., the fund associated with the hospital.

The Clinton Family Foundation then donated $100,00 to the hospital’s fund in 2014. The Clintons did not donate to the hospital from their personal foundation before Hillary was treated in its facilities, records show.

Clinton’s medical history has been called into question in recent weeks, with Fox’s medical team speculating about the Democratic nominee’s neurological records.

Clinton Kicked $125K to Hospital After Receiving Treatment for Blood Clot

what a curse for US to have maybe a presidential election winner like Hillary Clinton

It would be a curse, but I'm as opposed to requiring candidates for office to release medical records as I am releasing tax records. Just as there are many sides and interpretations of tax obligations, there are even more to medical history.

Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President because of her track record. She's done nothing throughout her years in so-called public service to fix anything, and she's done much to harm our country, kill our citizens, and make the world a perilous place.

Judge her on her track record and policies. There's more than enough to work with to vote for someone else. Conversely, Trump has a life-time of achievement, a remarkable track record, and all the policies we need to fix our country.

The choice is clear based on their track records and policies.

The Choice Is Clear!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

It would be a curse, but I'm as opposed to requiring candidates for office to release medical records as I am releasing tax records. Just as there are many sides and interpretations of tax obligations, there are even more to medical history.
    As I've said before, I disagree. As part of the vetting process, there should be no secrets or stones left unturned when evaluating the qualifications, fitness, honesty, and integrity of our future President. We're talking about the leader of the free world here, not a cashier position at Target. Chips fall as the may, the voting public has the right to know all there is to know in order to better aid them in making such an critical decision.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Discriminating against someone because of their health history is not a standard I support. Sorry.

Stick to the issues, track record, and policies.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Discriminating against someone because of their health history is not a standard I support. Sorry.

Stick to the issues, track record, and policies.
    Requiring someone to be physically, mentally, and functionally capable of performing required job duties is not discrimination.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually it is discrimination. That's why medical records are private and protected by privacy laws. Same with IRS tax returns also protected by privacy laws. There are certain aspects of your life that are personal and private. That doesn't change just because you run for public office. You're still a person first, candidate second, and your rights as a person do not end simply because you want to run for office.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Actually it is discrimination. That's why medical records are private and protected by privacy laws. Same with IRS tax returns also protected by privacy laws. There are certain aspects of your life that are personal and private. That doesn't change just because you run for public office. You're still a person first, candidate second, and your rights as a person do not end simply because you want to run for office.
    Seems like you and I are the only ones with an opinion on this. I would like to hear what some other ALIPAC members think on this issue. Just call me curious.