Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Poll: Should Republicans Dump Romney in Tampa?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    My sweetest dream would be for both parties to dump their presumed candidate! How about a non-partisan election, we would have to think for ourselves without party direction and influance.
    A non-partisan election will definitely not be something you'll see in your or my lifetime. You will always have segments of the population that have beliefs that align them with a specific side (for aguments sake we'll say a right side and a left side) on a large list of issues. Not everyone has the same core beliefs, values, morals, and ethics. However, those that do will normally stand together on a majority of issues.

I tried my best to make a point but after reading what I wrote, I'm not so sure I was successful.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is shocking to see Romney fall behind, but his handlers and advisers may be coming from McCain, and are all neo-con, take the SAFE road types, if not downright turncoats. Romney is slowly gaining, but Obama has to loose some states soon if Romney is to win. And then we will have a weird Bush #3, but I think at least he is a decent person, so not sure if they will let him win.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    heres the GOP / RNC Track Record to go on

Bush Bush Dole Bush Bush McCain Romney

Papa Bush wants a New World Order <--- Why is this NUT not behind bars for what he pushed onto this countrys people

Dole? Really... Bob Dole

Dubyah - Village Idiot / Town Drunk collapsed this countrys economy fighting 2 wars we could not afford ... then stayed to rebuild those country while our country fell apart ... the printing presses at the Federal reserve and china has paid for these wars .. the bills are now due ... Pay Up

McCain <---- Psycopath wants to attack the world by borrowing money from China or opening up the printing presses ... this man should not be any where near an important political office; much less as a Sen. and the RNC / Political leadership pushed him as POTUS ... there should have been a lot of Drug testing going on with these folks for that shit pile being force fed to the common folks

Not only am I not impressed a majority of these people above need to be behind bars

and .... the Independant party views them FAR worse than I do ... thats why we got Obama

Romney wants to Double the Pentagons already bloated budget... which means he wants to double what Obama is already spending and people are throwing a fit about

Really.... how about we are Dirt Broke and dont have 2 nickles to rub together

last election Romney lost to McCain who in tern lost to Obama

How did things all of the sudden get better with Romney who lost to the man that lost to a Loser Obama

Obama's so screwed in the head he should be in prison for ANY Number of things

Obama is Bush's third term

How's this an Impressive list

anyone else impressed.... please tell me why; I'd love to know what I am missing

even if 1000 % of the Republican party voted for Romney... you still need the Independants or you are truly screwed

right NOW Romney is in trouble with the independants

right now Romney is in trouble with the Republican party

I should be impressed with 2 months before the election?

As of right now, people better be trying to Keep the House and Take the Senate away from Harry Reid; while Romney fails to excite the base and Obama continues to pull away

Obama's so screwed up a cold TURD not even steaming laying on the sidewalk should be able to beat Obama ..... and not only is Romney losing to Obama; he's in Trouble with his own party... damn

I see 4 more years of hell on earth and Obama leading this country into the dirt because of piss poor Republican party picks that the Very Corrupt and Disfunctional RNC stick in front of us and PUSH election after election

Its far past time to clean house... ALL THE WAY AROUND
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-11-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need to correct that last statement. Clown is incorrect, he sounds just like a used car salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    A non-partisan election will definitely not be something you'll see in your or my lifetime. You will always have segments of the population that have beliefs that align them with a specific side (for aguments sake we'll say a right side and a left side) on a large list of issues. Not everyone has the same core beliefs, values, morals, and ethics. However, those that do will normally stand together on a majority of issues.

I tried my best to make a point but after reading what I wrote, I'm not so sure I was successful.
    I agree that we will never see a non-partisan national election at the national election level. However as a native Nebraskan, I have participated in many non-partisan elections. Nebraska's legislature is unicameral and non-partisan. Has been simce admitted to the Union in 1867. Forty-nine senators conduct all of Nebr.'s legislative business, for many years underpaid and limited sessions of alternating 60 and 90 sessions by law. I've been away for several years, so I'm assuming that it's the same or similar, but I know that it is still Unicameral, and I do not expect conservative Nebr. will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    My sweetest dream would be for both parties to dump their presumed candidate! How about a non-partisan election, we would have to think for ourselves without party direction and influance.
    In contemplating the causes which may disturb our Union, it occurs as matter of serious concern that any ground should have been furnished for characterizing parties ...All obstructions to the execution of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.
    George Washington in his farewell address

I do believe President Washington would agree with you
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47 View Post
    I need to correct that last statement. Clown is incorrect, he sounds just like a used car salesman.
    Romney sounds like a two faced salesman who has no idea what he is talking about because of all the flip flops. Obama may be a smooth talker, but that allows him to say virtually nothing of value that will help this country. Instead he looks like an idiot reading off teleprompters. He puts no thought into his supposed speeches. Someone else writes them. Both these fools use teleprompters though. Some leaders we have huh?

Related: http://www.alipac.us/f19/anger-grows...-china-262380/

In the NEW Republican Party this is considered a good thing

Job's are Created by Globalism ... they just dont tell you they are being created in countrys like China while you jump into the bread line begging for scrap's for you and your kids

thats what Globalism is.. jobs and companys move overseas to pay cheaper labor .. cheaper labor = Bigger Profits for the GLOBAL corporations

The GOP has Finally Flipped it's Lid

WYSIWYG

What
    You
    See
    Is
    What
    You
    Get

When Mitt comes calling "Take One For The Team" its the right thing to do

If you think the Independent's in this country are not watching in horror; wait until election day

If you think the Liberal's will not use this against Romney; your fooling yourself

If you think the Republicans that are still working arnt appalled by this crap ... you better think again .. they are also looking at their wive's, children, mortage, 401k and scared to death they are loosing their jobs next to a company like Bain

Bain is so greedy it could'nt wait till after the election to hide what they do

It's almost as if they are pulling a John McCain to throw the election .. saying all of the wrong things just prior to the election after all GOP contenders were kicked to the curb... but he waiting till it was just him against Obama. Once he was the nominee ... He went looney Toon "Mr. Simpleton" and handed the Presidency gift wrapped to Obama
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-12-2012 at 03:52 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related: http://www.alipac.us/f19/john-mccain...4/#post1298799

See What I mean .... The GOP is Loaded with Incompetant Simpletons

Always says the Opposite of what they should be saying

Why Would RINO John McCain try to Improve the Democrat Ticket prior to the election

and for some reason the RNC likes to push these SIMPLETONS to the front of the pack assuring the Republican party disaster year after year

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-16-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    Imagine if McCain had won and become President as many so called Conservatives wanted on the basis of "lesser of two evils". We'd be stuck with him as the only choice for the Republicans this time around. Fine, Obama was a disaster for this country, but at least we had the possibility of removing him with a better offering from the other party. But then who do the geniuses in the GOP select to go up against him? Mitt Romney.

Yup, the GOP is loaded with complete idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Related: http://www.alipac.us/f19/john-mccain...4/#post1298799

See What I mean .... The GOP is Loaded with Incompetant Simpletons

Always says the Opposite of what they should be saying

Why Would RINO John McCain try to Improve the Democrat Ticket prior to the election

and for some reason the RNC likes to push these SIMPLETONS to the front of the pack assuring the Republican party disaster year after year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast