Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah- Sure. They are going to register for the draft in astonishing numbers just like they show up for their deportation hearings!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This poll is interesting. The 73% Negative is to low. I would expect the reaction to be in the 80-90% range like most of the other online polls on this issue Ive seen.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought so too, but isn't this one in Charlotte? Might demonstrate a different "demographic" perhaps in the Metro Area? Still puzzling.

With respect to the illegals showing up and registering for the draft?

All they'd have to do is offer them a "document" to allow them to remain in the US and they'd pour down to register in the millions.

As I considered this interesting revelation last night, perhaps this is part of the plan to control things here, if you get my drift.

They'll draft the Brown Berets and MS13. I mean aren't they already "where they need to be"?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is probably some Hispanic station! Seriously--I know for a fact that they just have TONS of hispanics in that area--especially around the Lake Norman area where they are building those HUGE homes. I have a friend who lives there and, every time I visit, the whole neighborhood is CRAWLING with them. Some are working construction and some yard work but that's about all you see around that part of the Mecklenburg area. I wish they would do a poll in my area.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Then that could explain the outcome of the poll with a slightly lower number on our side than ones taken in other areas of North Carolina.

Still 72% is WAY OVER THE MAJORITY!!

Folks with 72% we would have beyond the 2/3 Majority needed to a great number of things.

72% is outstanding in a state that ranks in the top ten in illegal alien population growth.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's the way to look at it, Judy!!

I know! Let's also give them free healthcare because they're here anyway. So what if they're illegal, not paying taxes, and stealing our jobs. Let's also let the Border Patrol fly them home after they get detained illegally crossing the border at our expense. Let's charge them with DWI and driving without a license 15 times just so they won't come to court. Ever try serving an arrest warrant on Jose Sanchez?...Good luck! Wake up America - Home of the Politically Correct

BT
    I have a clone living in N.C.!

numbers up a little need more folks

What is the overall impact of illegal immigrants on North Carolina?

Positive
    165 (18%)
    Neutral
    64 (7%)
    Negative
    680 (75%)
    Total Votes: 909
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is the overall impact of illegal immigrants on North Carolina?

Positive
    169 (16%)
    Neutral
    70 (7%)
    Negative
    803 (77%)
    Total Votes: 1042

Vote as of midnight, 7-23-05.

As far as the draft goes. No, I don't expect illegals to register. I was just pointing out that "legally" they are supposed to if they are here and also to receive an NC drivers license. Just another example of two laws that are not being enforced. There were some examples I believe during the Civil War when European immigrants were literally handed rifles and uniforms as they got off the boat in the US. I guess their only option was to join the military or go back to where they came from.

HEY EVERYBODY!! Check the comments on the Poll!!

WILIAM's COMMENT IS AT THE TOP!!!

1:42 am Sunday

172 - 16% Positive
    70 - 7% Neutral

812 - 77% NEGATIVE

Total - 1054

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast