Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Here's one that says it all.

As a native of Mexico, I want to say I don't drink, drive a car and I speak English very well. I have never invited anyone from my country to live here. True I don't pay income tax, but I pay every other taxes. I don't have any insurance at all. I will never have kids and I have no idea how to use the Welfare system. I have never commited any crime and I have been in the U.S. 10 years. My only crime is I was born in Mexico. I will never have rights here, but I look at myself as a U.S. citizen now.

-F. Gonzalez, from Mexico, but live in Charlotte, NC
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Then he can take his Mirror Mirror on the Wall home with him when he's deported and look at himself as whatever he wants EXCEPT an American Citizen.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll save you the trouble of going back to the site (BUT, I THINK it let me vote twice!). Below is Williams comment and the poll numbers as of 3:45 AM, July 24th.

3:46 am

Your vote has been tallied

What is the overall impact of illegal immigrants on North Carolina?

Positive
    278 (23%)
    Neutral
    105 (9%)
    Negative
    832 (68%)
    Total Votes: 1215

Comment:

Name:

* All submitted comments are subject to approval. Not all comments will be posted.

View Poll Archives

Viewer Responses

www.americanpatrol.com Join Now!

-

The issue of illegal immigration is quickly rising in the polls to become the top issue in the state. Legislation in Raleigh that would address the issue has been blocked by the Democratic leadership. In Washington, the Bush administration is pushing for open borders and amnesty. People need to organize to address this crisis and insist our lawmakers reflect the will of the a super majority of Americans by enforcing our existing immigration laws.

-William Gheen President of ALIPAC
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, maybe the "base" for the POSITIVES that jumped from 172 to 278 in 2 hours between 1:42 am and 3:45 am on SATURDAY NIGHT voted twice???

It's now 9:54 am on Sunday and the following:

Positive - 280 (22%) (6 hours and 2 votes compared to 2 hours and 108 votes--someone on night shift at the station is playing with the compooter, eh?)

Neutral - 106 (8%)

NEGATIVE - 884 (70%)

Total - 1270

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I found out it is possible to vote multiple times by deleting cookies.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hmmmm. Then someone was busy last night voting postive over 100 times between 1:42 am and 3:36 am in the middle of the night weren't they? I guess they got bored after awhile or someone walked in on them.

Well, I guess that little trick can work two ways, huh??? That's the only way to explain that wild jump in the middle of the night. Oh, but that was about the time I voted for the second time because I got up at 2.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I just tested it again and it just APPEARS to be letting you vote but I did it twice and the total didn't change so maybe they aren't cheating.

Maybe they were having a glitch with the website at the time that was allowing multiple votes. However I did vote once but trying to vote again it said that I already voted, but when I deleted my cookies on my computer it allowed me to vote a second time.

That could have been it. But, when I tried it a few minutes ago, I clicked on Negative, then Vote and it came up with the results. I went back and did the same thing again and it APPEARED to let me vote again but the negative total was still the same. It didn't come up and tell me I had already voted. So, I guess we can surmise one thing--their poll couldn't possibly be accurate because it's doing different things for different people! Probably have it set up to allow multiple positive votes and to subtract from the Negative votes!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast