Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Poll. Would you vote for Sarah Palin for President ?

The results, almost 75% say NO are in line with a poll released by Huggington Post this morning; that was about 72% said NO.

I hope her lack of credibility will help to take McCain down, since she is actively campaigning for him.

Palin can be most effective outside the halls of government. Her ability to affect change would be neutered by the crowd in Washington. We need her on board if possible so let's hope that we can steer her better sensibilities to align closely with our mission.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Poll
    Would you vote for Sarah Palin for president?

Yes
    No
    Too early to say

Yes - 209 - 22%
    No - 712 - 73%
    Too early to say - 51 - 5%
    Total Votes: 972

I do like her, but I just can't take her serioulsy. One can't simultaneously chastise the Obama administration and then lobby for John McCain, as they are two sides of the same coin. That she either does not see this, or refuses to acknowledge it tells me it will only bring us more of the same, IMHO.
    <div>
    </div>

Her support of John McCain has completely ruined any chance I would support her.

Just a pretty face folks. Just a pretty face. Her job is to try and woooo people back to GOP. Trouble is, the GOP ain't all that diferent than what is in there right now.

Why not...it does not matter who is in office...

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Just a pretty face folks. Just a pretty face. Her job is to try and woooo people back to GOP. Trouble is, the GOP ain't all that diferent than what is in there right now.
    There all whores for the feds... You know...I am not even going to fix that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTm-GaJ36Q

JAK
    Yes
    440 22%

No
    1434 72%

Too early to say
    108 5%

Total Votes: 1982
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)