Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Porous Border floods streets with drugs and the criminals

My family has lived on my property in Liberty, TX for over 160 years MOD EDIT. In less than two months a bunch of young 24/7 drug dealing, meth smoking, alcoholic, DUI, no conscience, loud crappy music, disrespect of Texas and it's laws have moved in to our old horse barn my brother sold and when I didn't want to hear their loud muusic any more they just turned it louder. When I called the police 6 different times it just got worse. Then they started threatening me with gestures, looks and loud bored out mufflers that are symbolic for their genitals at all times of the night and day. Part of this is because of the rampant drug dealing where they gather in the morning off Hwy 90 at the Panther Stop run by Pakistanis who are very aware of the situation and were busted for selling drug paraphanalia. They dealers, who never work but drive very nice vehicles, park at Burger King who also will not do anything even though they are not customers. They pass the drugs out to the so called day laborers and whites, blacks and anyone else who wants in on it, for years. They are emboldened by a Federal Government who promises them what is tantamount to diplomatic immunity of sorts with promises of unearned citizenship. Well the purchaser of my property was my great great Grandfather Col. E B Pickett who served under Gen Zachery Taylor in the Mexican War and Gen John Bell Hood in the Civil War, Pres. of the Texas Constitutional Convention & a Founding Father of Texas A & M. All they had to do was leave me along but it is just the opposite they go out of their way to cause problems. They have fired off gun shots and laughed. Mod Edit ...invited them over since it is about 30 to one. I said to quit gunning your crappy sounding engines, giving me your bad ass looks and quit wasting gas and peeling out and come on in and let's dance. I will be serving a homemade Mod Edit They are all cowards who have to sneak up on you, driveby etc. They clog our criminal justice system (See TDCJ Top Ten Most Wanted). I have worked South
    Texas in the oil business many years and been to many border towns and the mentality that goes with it and it is here. NO OBAMA your not taking my guns and leaving me at the mercy of these scumbags, so don't piss on my leg and tell me it's rain. This if Good vs Evil, This is The Col. telling me don't take any crap no matter the odds (ALAMO). Look what Bush did to Compean ande Ramos! They hurt my dog. I'm building a 10 foot fence with security and would rather die than see my Texas turned into what they have planned. La Raza, there's a bunch of dumbasses! Cinco de Mayo (official day to get drunk) 1820s, Texas Independence 1840s. So you want Texas. What about the Karankawas, Blackfoot & Comanche who killed you people off as fast they could and by the way, just who are you people. The Spanish, who in the heck are you talking about. They were lured here by WHO? I would't want to live in the scumbag country either, the pathetic Mexican, Central American Governments. They get in our streets, waving Mexican flags and demand things they don't have the guts to demand in their so called beloved country. There are plenty of good Mexicans who deserve a chance to live here but why shouldn't starving, persecuted Africans etc. have that chance. I don't care what you do in California but here in Texas over my dead body because who wants to live like that. Remember over 160 years and in only two months. I don't know about the city but here in The Big Thicket MOD EDIT you bunch of tattooed, gang sign scumbags who victimize their own people. Until Christians start being Christians first, then where good does nothing, evil wins. Not on my watch. As a Christian I'm going to go Old Testament on your ass. I have one question for Christian Democrats. DO YOU PRAY FOR THE SOULS OF THE ABORTED CHILDREN? I have an extremely close relationship with Jseus Christ and HE isn't politically correct and has had enough. I am his foot soldier and all races are welcome. Some of the nicest people I know are of Mexican decent and they don't like this either. I will not be sold out or listen to any more lies from greedy, egotistical, self serving politicians. Without Jesus your nothing but dust.

Welcome, jeffandlana. Your story is kind of like the ones I keep forwarding to my US Senators----just so they are aware of what it is really like on the Border. I get official news releases from Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection and send them via their own contact forms. My state has two very liberal Senators, so weaning them away from their P.C. mentalities will be extremely difficult. One of them does say he is for border enforcement (yuk, yuk). But I think it is better than launching into a rant.

If I could see them in person I wonder what they would say to the confiscation just a few days ago of the 312 pounds of meth in Falfurrias?
    "So let's just let more of this drug dealing network settle in our country," right?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jjeffandlana welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can sympatize with you on that! OK. is overrun with these a-holes. They have enacted tough laws to combat this, but, gang signs are still painted on every wall and buisness around, If the local cops won't help, how about going to the next level. INS. DEA, AT&F. Home Land Security. Seems like every one of those agencys would want to know about drugs and illegals. Lots of luck.

Porous Border floods streets with drugs and the criminals

Oh baby , I am so past there. How about all our city,county, district, DEA, ICE, Special Agents Highway Patrol, New Sheriff (first Republican since Reconstruction)forming new task force and guess who is first, city employees, local VFW Hall, Fire Dept/Ambulance, local internet talk, Glen Beck, Pat Grey, All my Congress men and women local and state including the Governor. The FBI and ATF have to have other things to happen to get involved but I have talked with them. Have with cousin across the street (VFW) formed Neighborhood Watch Group. Videoed all traffic including license plates, vehicles, faces. We are and have installed new lighting systems, home security, having state of the art night vision cameras on all sides to monitor all parking lots, streets, house, yard in my house and all on the internet. Have informed all law enforcement that they have full access to all my property which is the only place that can observe all the bad places form one place.
    Asked Obama if as a Christian does he pray for the souls of the aborted Children. No response. Here's an irony. Davy Crockett and I were born on the same day, August 17 and although I am a Leo I have given my all to Jesus Christ. In God I Trust. Liberty is where they brought Santa Anna and other POWs after San Jacinto. The politicians are making promises they cannot keep as usual. Reporting from Fort Pickett on the Trinity River. The Buck Stops Here.