Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

The position I support:Hold ALL republicans accountable

Dear Republican,

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Senator who voted against guest worker amnesty

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Representative who voted against guest worker amnesty( we remember how you tricked and betrayed us with 245i)

It does not matter if you are a state or local republican

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

Remember,it is MY vote, not yours!

Let's just ditto that for Democrats also.

You realize if this doesn't get passed this time and you get your wish, it will be "Katy bar the door' when this President and the Democrats get together on this.

I have no love for the Republicans - but they do seem to be the only thing even pretending to be standing between us and a totally deeding of America to Mexico, don't you?

Why in the world would you want this President and the Democrats to have the opportunity to do that?

This President is having to work hard to get his agenda passed now - he won't even have to break a sweat if the Democrats are in total charge.

A marriage made in Hades --------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    nntrixie,
    Hello again. Let me say that I respect the fact that you can entertain an issue withour resorting to name calling.

You know why I have taken this position. Bush will use a coalition of pasty Dems and some R's and then try to get the voters to blame the Dems while keeping R support. Remember 245i?

Amnesty can not pass withour the R majority party allowing ot to pass.
    So I will respectfully say, that as you know, in America any person can take any position on any issue. I have articluated my position that I will support in as many environments possible and I can tell you that it is taking hold. Many conservatives are seeing the scam the R party is trying to employ. Of course there is a simple solution for the R party and that is:
    NO AMNESTY......but if amnesty passes.....I will vote aganst every R on the ballot on election day and continue to make my case which is resonating with conservatives who will not accept being sold out.

I truly am trying to understand your position -

So ALL democrats voted for amnesty - and SOME Republicans voted for amnesty - and you want the democrats to be in charge?

Yes, yes, yes, I am holding the Republicans responsible, but we do know that the Democrats have been very much in favor of illegal immigration for decades.

I don't know for sure, but wasn't Ted Kennedy the one responsible for changing the law so people listed as terrorists could come here on a Visa?

But just because Amnesty passes this session, doesn't mean something even more heinous can be passed next session - with the democrats and this President in charge. Who knows what things might come out of that alliance?

My solution is to put them all out - I don't want Ted Kennedy to be the calling any more shots than he is. Of course, I feel the same way about John McCain.

Let's just put all of them out. If you just vote out the encumbent, your slate just might be a democratic majority - but I don't want this same bunch of democrats running things.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    I believe it was the darling of the democratic party Harry Reid, that got up on the floor today and declared it was Racist, to expect english to be the national language of America! Absolutely shameful.
    I believe it was a Republican from my home state of Oklahoma that introduced an amendment and got it passed that declared English to be the national language of these United States!
    It was House Rep. Ted Poe, who gave the most riveting speech against illegal immigration and the need to enforce the laws we have and no amnesty or guest worker even to be discussed until we secure our borders! Ted Poe who held up a brick he recieved from good citizens wanting a fence, to bad he didnt hit the democrats up beside the head to knock some sense into them, just teasing, just teasing!
    There are many more good republicans stepping up to the plate in this fight then there are good Democrats stepping up! this is just mudding up the issue though it is not about democrata or republicans, it is about us, Americans.
    Need I say more?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    nntrixie,
    Hello again. Let me say that I respect the fact that you can entertain an issue withour resorting to name calling.

You know why I have taken this position. Bush will use a coalition of pasty Dems and some R's and then try to get the voters to blame the Dems while keeping R support. Remember 245i?

Amnesty can not pass withour the R majority party allowing ot to pass.
    So I will respectfully say, that as you know, in America any person can take any position on any issue. I have articluated my position that I will support in as many environments possible and I can tell you that it is taking hold. Many conservatives are seeing the scam the R party is trying to employ. Of course there is a simple solution for the R party and that is:
    NO AMNESTY......but if amnesty passes.....I will vote aganst every R on the ballot on election day and continue to make my case which is resonating with conservatives who will not accept being sold out.
    I've been reading your posts, and I understand the reason for your position. You are a Democrat cheerleader hoping for illicit political gain from an issue that has nothing to do with partisanship. Anyone who seeks to punish the GOP while letting the Dems, who are the ones gutting all the important amendments to the pending legislation, doesn't care about immigration. He (or she) cares about playing partisan games.

I will repeat what I said before. ALL politicians who are soft on immigration MUST BE voted out. All who have been of help on the issue, regardless of party affiliation, should be rewarded with another term. Period.

dxd
    This post is not addressed to anyone, nor it is implying that any terms used pertain to any given individual, it is a general post for the the purposes of information. Here is how this is playing out. The simple minded checker players do not understand that position, the chess players do. The brain-dead cult-like kool-aid drinking partisans do not like it because it is an effective move. The real conservative patriots agree it is time to take a stand. It will only take a small percentage of conservatives to withdraw their support for the R party to cost them the majority because their re-districting strategy of 2000 counts on base turnout.

And of course in America any person can take any position on any issue. I have articluated my position that I will support in as many environments possible and I can tell you that it is taking hold. Many conservatives are seeing the scam the R party is trying to employ. Of course there is a simple solution for the R party and that is:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    This post is not addressed to anyone, nor it is implying that any terms used pertain to any given individual, it is a general post for the the purposes of information. Here is how this is playing out. The simple minded checker players do not understand that position, the chess players do. The brain-dead cult-like kool-aid drinking partisans do not like it because it is an effective move. The real conservative patriots agree it is time to take a stand. It will only take a small percentage of conservatives to withdraw their support for the R party to cost them the majority because their re-districting strategy of 2000 counts on base turnout.

And of course in America any person can take any position on any issue. I have articluated my position that I will support in as many environments possible and I can tell you that it is taking hold. Many conservatives are seeing the scam the R party is trying to employ. Of course there is a simple solution for the R party and that is:
    Again I note that you make no mention of payback for the same sell-out on the part of the Dems. What do you think that tells me?

dxd
    You do protest way to much about the republican party!
    You need to be a little more subtle, about what you are trying to do here.
    Every post you make is knocking the republicans, are you one of those far left republican hating liberals?If that is the case you are getting no where fast here man.
    We are all focused here on this fight against all of our leaders who are selling us down the creek without a paddle, that includes your democratic party and my republican party.
    There are no party lines here, we are not here to simply bash each other's party as it is done on the political forums all over the net.We respect each others political party and are trying to logically come up with a solution to the breakdown of both parties and their combined sell out of the American public.I wouldn't say one has been any worse then the other they have both been deplorable.
    It seems to me you spend much more time bashing the republican party then you do trying to find any answers to help us here, you would be much more effective if you did that, then playing the blame game, we have had 6 yrs of that enough is enough!
    Build the dam fence post haste!