Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS IT POSSIBLE PRESIDENT BUSH IS TOO SOFT HEARTED?

Congressman King said the President doesn't have the HEART to reform immigration law! Is it possible that we've been wrong all along?
    We think he's too hard headed, when maybe Congressman King is correct and he is too soft hearted.
    This deserves some speculation, in my opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No. Congressman King is a Republican and wants to remain in Office. He, from his position, can not speak the truth about Bush publicly. This was simply his way of "excusing" the President's inexplicable and inexcusable actions and inactions.

We are not wrong about this President. He is not "too soft-hearted". He is the coldest-hearted man in America. His failure to protect American Citizens has cost thousands their lives, their jobs, their wages, their present and future.

No man who cares about the American People would have allowed one Citizen to die or lose their job or lose anything because he failed to act.

If he had acted and in the course of correcting the problem, these consequences already in motion had continued to occur before the situation was fully corrected, THEN he could not be held responsible.

Instead he called the MMP, "vigilantes" and 2 weeks later in Fort Hood, Texas on April 12, 2005 when asked about the successful MMP, he commented that he does not support racism. He sent Condi Rice to Mexico to "reassure" the Mexicans that the US Government does not tolerate "vigilantism and racists".

No. As much as we would all love to find some human explanation for this man's behavior, there is none. He is a smart man, well-advised, with more access to information, death statistics, jobslessness, poverty than we have availabel to us. He knows every bit of damage that has been done to the American People and doesn't care one damn bit.

Instead he smirks at us. Travelling the country wasting time and money selling a social security plan the Americans rejected a month ago almost unanimously...we now know that this plan is needed not to help American Citizens but to fund the payments to the Mexicans.

I wish he were a soft-hearted person. Because then he would see the suffering in America and be compelled to fix it.

Instead he tries to sell CAFTA.

Instead he expedites the Security Prosperity Partnership with Canada & Mexico.

Instead he pushes harder on the agenda he already knows and knew before he began it, the American People Oppose.

Yet, he charges on...no troops at the borders, no thanks to the MMP, no additional border patrol...

No. This is the coldest-hearted man in America.

AND you have no idea how much I wish that wasn't true.

BUT, it is.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay. I was afraid of that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know....it's hard. I'm a 4th generation Republican and it literally rips me apart. that I helped send a Monster to the White House.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Think about this: George P. Bush - son of Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his Cuban-born wife Columba, and nephew of GW, speaking to a gathering of Hispanics:

". . . we have to fight for our race, we have to find the leaders who represent us."
    [Reuters, Aug. 2, 2000.]

George P. Bush - son of Florida Governor Jeb Bush
    This is who they are going to try to run if they can't get Jeb in.

The kid sounds Racist, or is it just ME?

What "race" is he talking about, his Mother's?

Lord, help us.

The son of a United States Governor, the Nephew of a United States President, the Grandson of a United States President....

doesn't know he's Caucasian from both sides of his family tree.

And there died the Dynasty!!

Could it be just election time a$$-kissing?

Lobo, for the Bush Family....is there ANY OTHER TIME?

I'm a 4th Generation Republican and I can resemble that remark!!

PS--I think anyone living off the Public Dole...that's now three families, Papa and Two Baby Bears...need to tell their kids and grandkids to eliminate the word "race" from their vocabulary and replace it with People.

I mean this is 2005, afterall.

And at least two of them....went to Yale.

Oh my.....maybe THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!

Recently, while discussing the Bush immigration policy with friends, one told me Bush is a more enlightened, open minded conservative, who is not blinded by xenophobia.

Which reminded me of a conversation I had with my wife a few years back, talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton. I asked my wife what she thought about the Monica Lewinsky affair, and why Hillary didn't ask for a divorce (especially after Jennifer Flowers, and others). And I had the audacity to ask whether Hillary was that open minded ...

My wife game me THAT look, and said "that is NOT called open minded, that is called HAVING A HOLE IN ONE"S HEAD!".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast