Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post this around your Town

Copy this to your word pad and arrange it to look professional. Make many copies an post them all over your town. See if you newspapers will print it. It's all legal info.
    Sometimes seeing the term ICE in public will cause the Illegal to flee.
    Tell me what you think and give me more ideas to poet on other forums I participate in.

Department of Homeland Security
    Report Suspicious Activity:
    1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    1-866-347-2423

According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) the following are the most common violations of United States immigration laws:
    Filing false statements on applications or petitions.
    Making a false claim that you are a United States citizen.
    Making, altering or using counterfeit immigration documents.
    Making, altering or using counterfeit documents to support immigration applications or petitions.
    Failing to report the arrival of illegal aliens.
    Assisting or encouraging aliens to come to the United States in violation of the law.
    Harboring an illegal alien.
    Knowingly employing aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States.
    Recruiting or referring for a fee aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States.
    Failing to complete and maintain immigration Form I-9 for all new employees, whether citizens or aliens.
    Failing to depart the United States when ordered removed (deported).
    Entering or attempting to enter the United States at a time or place which is not authorized.
    Attempting to enter the United States by misrepresenting (lying about) material facts.
    Entering into a marriage to circumvent the immigration laws.
    Entering or attempting to enter the United States without permission after having been removed (deported).
    Assisting an alien to enter the United States for prostitution or other immoral purposes.

Federal Bureau of Investigation
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) handles suspected criminal activity, especially suspected terrorists, human traffickers, and sexual predators.

Health and Human Services
    Illegal aliens may be illegally receiving Health and Human Services (HHS) benefits including Medicare, Medicaid, welfare and unemployment insurance, at both national and state levels.

Internal Revenue Service
    The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) pursues those who willfully and intentionally violate their known legal duty of voluntarily filing income tax returns and/or paying the correct amount of income, employment, or excise taxes.

Social Security Administration
    The Social Security Administration (SSA) pursues reports of fraud, waste, and abuse within SSA's programs and operations. Of particular concern is fraudulent use of Social Security numbers.

ICE
    Report Suspicious Activity:
    1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    1-866-347-2423

That's so beautiful, I think I could cry!!

Printing now ...

Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth