Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Bobowobo, I was almost banned at one time too , but someone explained to me how important alipac's reputation is if we are to succeed . There are not only writers, msm, special interest groups, politicians etc. that watch and read alipac everyday, but people who really want to paint us as a racist hate group.
    So glad you came to your senses SOSAD, it would have been SO much LESS exciting without you!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Bobowobo, I was almost banned at one time too , but someone explained to me how important alipac's reputation is if we are to succeed . There are not only writers, msm, special interest groups, politicians etc. that watch and read alipac everyday, but people who really want to paint us as a racist hate group.
    So glad you came to your senses SOSAD, it would have been SO much LESS exciting without you!

Me Bad!! thank you!!! Me two!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

We know we are not racist here, we support a reasonable amount of legal immigration and welcome those who do it the right way...we are against illegal immigration and those that disrespect our laws, not too mention you can not have one group of people who must obey all laws and another who doesn't have to obey any.

My point is we are being watched at all times and must choose our words wisely. A lot of work goes into this web site and one person can do it a lot of harm by the words they use.

Anyway, glad you are back, your know that we can win this but "United we must Stand" because " Divided we will Fall"

Welcome back!!
    SOS, I have learned now that the posts are screened big time. When this happened I was pissed. Thinking (who are these mods dictating not moderating) I did not in anyway want to hurt this cause. My point of the thread was why are not the black community screaming at the top of their lungs to stop the taking of the jobs. American jobs. And African-American jobs. Thank you for welcoming me back even though I have been back for a while. Hell, I used to donate to ALIPAC. But when they banned me I could not believe it. Kind of like feeding your dog and then he bites you it kinda like hurts your feelings. I am all for this fight against the invasion of my country. I paid $30,000 to get my wife and son here legally. I will be damned if anybody thinks I am gonna sit idle when the illegals jump the border and demand amnesty!!! I feel like I have come out of the closet. And what ever happened to the moderator "Fred"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo

We know we are not racist here, we support a reasonable amount of legal immigration and welcome those who do it the right way...we are against illegal immigration and those that disrespect our laws, not too mention you can not have one group of people who must obey all laws and another who doesn't have to obey any.

My point is we are being watched at all times and must choose our words wisely. A lot of work goes into this web site and one person can do it a lot of harm by the words they use.

Anyway, glad you are back, your know that we can win this but "United we must Stand" because " Divided we will Fall"

Welcome back!!
    SOS, I have learned now that the posts are screened big time. When this happened I was pissed. Thinking (who are these mods dictating not moderating) I did not in anyway want to hurt this cause. My point of the thread was why are not the black community screaming at the top of their lungs to stop the taking of the jobs. American jobs. And African-American jobs. Thank you for welcoming me back even though I have been back for a while. Hell, I used to donate to ALIPAC. But when they banned me I could not believe it. Kind of like feeding your dog and then he bites you it kinda like hurts your feelings. I am all for this fight against the invasion of my country. I paid $30,000 to get my wife and son here legally. I will be damned if anybody thinks I am gonna sit idle when the illegals jump the border and demand amnesty!!! I feel like I have come out of the closet. And what ever happened to the moderator "Fred"?
    Fred is gone....

I understand your meaning in your post and I have said the same thing myself, why are African Americans not fighting this more, it is a proven fact that they suffer the worst from job loss...I don't understand it either.
    Maybe they have been brain washed into believing it is alot like the civil rights movement....My opinion is it is not, they are American citizens, they belong here, it is their country, illegals don't! the rule of law and all of that

Anyway your back and I am sure you will be an asset!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It really should not matter what race a person is. The important question is are they citizens or legal residents--or perhaps illegals. We owe the illegals nothing, nada, zero, zip. And we have illegals here from all over the world that are cuddled by their ethnic enclaves.
    It is not a matter of race, but a matter of being an honest person residing in this country. Unfortunately, since we are a generous bunch with social services, and we have unscrupulous employers desperate to make huge profits because of cheap illegal labor.
    It is really time we stand up as one country, and until that happens I fear things will get further out of control than they already are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo

Welcome back!!
    Fred is gone....

I understand your meaning in your post and I have said the same thing myself, why are African Americans not fighting this more, it is a proven fact that they suffer the worst from job loss...I don't understand it either.
    Maybe they have been brain washed into believing it is alot like the civil rights movement....My opinion is it is not, they are American citizens, they belong here, it is their country, illegals don't! the rule of law and all of that

Anyway your back and I am sure you will be an asset!
    Fred is gone?? You and I seem to think alike! ACORN has brain washed many people. I feel it is our job to let them know that the Democratic ways are killing our constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12