Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post your support for Cong. Tancredo on Sen Frist's blog

Scubayons was kind enough to provide a link to an entry on Bill Frist's blog about the Southern Republican Leadership Conference (SRLC). Here again is that link to that blog entry: http://www.volpac.com/index.cfm?FuseAct ... &Year=2006.

All Tancredo supporters should post a comment on that blog expressing support for Cong. Tancredo and expressing disappointment at his exclusion from the SRLC.

Done. I said that I thought their list of 'candidates' had had their day. I wouldn't vote for any of them for president...but I was very nice I didn't say that I wouldn't vote for any of them for dogcatcher....time for a candidate that stood up for Americans.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

http://www.volpac.com/index.cfm?FuseAct ... t_id=13359

You might want to remind them that you don't want amnesty, too. The link for that blog is above.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I gave him my opinion of Tom Tancredo. I also told him not to propose or vote for anything that has 'amnesty', 'guest-worker', 'temporary worker', or anything else attached to a bill that would allow illegal immigrants to stay in our country.
    There are so many entries. I wonder if he or his staff pay attention to us.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I gave him my opinion of Tom Tancredo. I also told him not to propose or vote for anything that has 'amnesty', 'guest-worker', 'temporary worker', or anything else attached to a bill that would allow illegal immigrants to stay in our country.
    There are so many entries. I wonder if he or his staff pay attention to us.
    That sounds great. I hope it is posted.

Thanks.

The whole thing is about Tom Tancredo !! I gave them comments but I don't see them there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal it may take as much as two days before your comments appear. And they don't always put them in order, either.

I don't know. I've tried to post twice before & never made it.

But that didn't keep me from trying to put in another good word for Tom.

I dunno. Several of my posts and I know one of William's showed up there. I think there are others from here, too.

Hey, maybe Frist banned me after the last email I sent him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast