Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Poverty Immigrating to America’s Welfare State

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    They have I have personally had to deal with the backlash of the anchors holding the medical jobs. After I graduated from medical assistant school and moved here, I applied to hundreds of MA jobs to no avail! I never even received one repose to all the resumes I sent out. However, every one of the employees in EVERY doctor's office I have been in here in the Phoenix area speak both Spanish and English! And who are most of these bilinguals? Adult anchors of course!!!! I'm so sick of this, I can't wait to go back home where they are actually more concerned about whether you speak ENGLISH when you apply for a job!!!!!

I'm curious drama, has anything changed there since SB1070 was signed as far as the employment opportunities for non-hispanics?? Also, everyday I have to deal with all the invaders here in Southern Calif, I think about moving somewhere where the population is still Americans! I wonder if a State still exists?? I have learned so much on ALIPAC the widespread of illegals throughout the USA, I'm not so sure there's any place to avoid living with them! If you have a "secret" place, I don't blame you for not announcing it!
    As far as I can tell nothing has changed. I still here incessant chattering of Spanish every where I go. When I took my daughter to the doctor's office recently every single employee in there down to the physician's assistant was an adult bilingual anchor. That is in addition to the fact that aside from when I am on the MCC campus, every single landscaper and construction worker I see is hispanic. Hell, pretty much all the workers I see here are hispanic. They get their foot in the door by working cheaply or being bilingual and as soon as one of them gets in a position of management, only hispanics are hired from there on.

There are still states that are mostly American, for some odd reason the foreigners don't like cold northern states in the mid-west. They like to stay where they are comfortable for the most part and they don't like to travel any further than what is necessary.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

There are still states that are mostly American, for some odd reason the foreigners don't like cold northern states in the mid-west. They like to stay where they are comfortable for the most part and they don't like to travel any further than what is necessary.
    I wish that was true. Illegals and their offspring are everywhere in Nebraska. I am the minority in my city. It gets COLD here.

If your'e looking for states with the least amount of minorities Maine, the Dakotas, New Hampshire, and Vermont are among the top.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Related Thread Here Study: 57% of Immigrant Households with Children Use Welfare

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-233592-pov ... mmigrating

Why Are Illegal Immigrant Families Collecting Welfare?
    Apr 7, 2011
    Lou Dobbs on illegals benefiting from taxpayer-funded programs

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4633426/wh ... t_id=87485
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12