Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Prediction for 2012 Repub nom , File this and check back

Not that I'm thrilled , I'd prefer Jeff Sessions or DeMint

but I'm calling it right now for Romney

Feel free to make your predictions also

Looks like Romney right now, but I can tell you I'd have a problem voting for him, if for no other reason than Romney-care. I'm hoping someone will pop out of the woodwork with strong conservative credentials. Personally, I like Herman Cain, but I'm not sure about his chances. Not too many people have heard of him.

How about Christie/Walker?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i dont know about the nominee

but Allen West for VP. thats a definate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Looks like Romney right now, but I can tell you I'd have a problem voting for him, if for no other reason than Romney-care. I'm hoping someone will pop out of the woodwork with strong conservative credentials. Personally, I like Herman Cain, but I'm not sure about his chances. Not too many people have heard of him.

Reg
    I agree , I'd much rather have a stronger candidate , I could vote for Romney , I think he is light years smarter than Oboma , He also hasn't openly supported CIR , Or maybe he has but not an open amnesty like Newt and Huckabee

Banned

Reggie
    Christi is a raving amnesty supporter , he wants to give amnesty to all illegals here now

How about Christie
    "Not him he's a open borders jack of all asses!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How about Walker?
    "Some one else said he'd be a good guy!" "I think Herman Cain, but nobody knows him yet, until now, with Twitter and Facebook! At least till MuBarrack Obama shuts it down!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Prediction for 2012 Repub nom , File this and check back

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Not that I'm thrilled , I'd prefer Jeff Sessions or DeMint

but I'm calling it right now for Romney

Feel free to make your predictions also
    Not sure of Romney yet, have heard he's a huge flip-flopper. However, I'd vote on Jim DeMint or Jeff Sessions in record time! Personally, I think DeMint would be better at rallying Republican and Independent support.

I'm so sick of the same old blood..Romney, Newt, DeMint..all we're going to get from them is the same old lies,drag and propaganda. Sessions is the only one I would seriously consider. But we need someone who will stand for the existing laws and a fence. Someone who will stand up to China and Saudi Arabia (Trump perhaps?). But with old blood, don't count on much. You might as well appoint Dick Armey to the White House if you consider any of the ones that ran last time. Gingrich is the pits. He'll cave to the open borders crowd faster than you can drop your hat, same with Romney and the rest. This old blood makes me want to puke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish wrote:

I'm so sick of the same old blood..Romney, Newt, DeMint..all we're going to get from them is the same old lies,drag and propaganda.
    How is Sen. DeMint the same old blood? Have you checked out his positions on immigration and conservative issues? Maybe this video will give you a better sense of exactly who Jim DeMint is and why he would be good for us:

http://www.jimdemint.com/2010/06/senato ... migration/

For the record, DeMint has never pandered to the border crowd, nor has he ever supported any form of amnesty! He's not one of the "old" crowd you're talking about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast