Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prepare to be shocked: Obama's Aunt....ya she isn't leaving

I know I'm sure everyone believed him when he said that the laws needed to be followed and such but what do ya know, now she's fighting the deportation order (after ignoring it for 5 years and living off tax payers). Hmm I wonder if the fact your nephew is the president will help or hurt.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

APNewsBreak: Obama's aunt to fight to stay in US

Nov 7 03:02 PM US/Eastern
    By DENISE LAVOIE
    Associated Press Writer 34 Comments

BOSTON (AP) - An immigration lawyer for President-elect Obama's aunt says she wants to fight a deportation order and stay in the United States.
    The Associated Press found that Zeituni Onyango (zay-TUHN on-YANG-oh) is staying with relatives in Cleveland after fleeing her public housing apartment in Boston. She had been living there for five years.

Onyango, who is Obama's father's half-sister, was ordered to leave the country in 2004 by an immigration judge who rejected her request for asylum from her native Kenya.

Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong told the AP on Friday she is exploring legal options and may file a motion to re-open Onyango's case. She said Onyango is upset because she believes someone leaked information about her immigration status to try to hurt Obama's candidacy.
    Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This better not start a chain reaction with all the pro illegals!! Scarry stuff!! When the guy that calls the shots favors amnesty for his family it will be a matter of mins before all the rest of them will be screaming you help her you help me too!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

So she had five years to fight it and she ignored it! Now that her half-nephew is POTUS, she has decided she will stick around and fight it!

How come I figured as much would happen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will they forward her assistance check?

It figures. It figures..........................................

Kinda sticks in your craw doesn't it? Actually makes ME want to puke!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I expected no less.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Got to wonder how an older lady who is in the country illegally, without visiable means of support and lives in public housing can afford an attorney to fight her deportation

Since it is now public knowledge where this woman is, one has to wonder why ICE has not picked her up and put her on the next boat to Kenya.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I am not shocked, I expected it. I also expect Obama to let everyone in the world who can afford a ticket fly to the US and stay as long as they want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast