Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PRES. of LA RAZA GOING ON LOU DOBBS NOW

If you can tune in !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow she's so busted Dobbs nail her to the wall! Outstanding!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

How many times can someone [over]use the term 'comprehensive'???
    How about ....'law enforcement'?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She looked like she might cry. I wonder because she knows public opinion is starting to see them for what La Raza(the race) is which is a hate organization. For the race everything, outside nothing! Please how can they expect us to accept this organization as respectable?

Pull the tax dollars thrown at this organization now!

He pointed out several things, he did it very nicely. I kind of wanted to see his "mad side" a little more !!

Anyway, everything she said was total BULL, any informed American could see that.

The problem is those who are "uninformed" fall for the "bull".

Good job, Mr. Dobbs !!

WAKE UP A LITTLE MORE AMERICA !! We're almost there. We've almost won and made it clear that the AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL have a law -abiding country. Period !! No negotiations on THAT.

Lou is great.
    He read some info from their website re what people should do if they hear questions asked about their legal status at work - they could avoid going home for a few days, etc. She glossed it over as informing people of their civil rights. Lou asked her just to admit they tell people how to avoid the law and she just responded with a comment like how this is just another example of why we need comprehensive immigration solutions.
    Lou brought up how Rove and Clinton (both speakers at the convention) said the recent immigration debates promote racism. Plus Lou is worried that Rove and Clinton joined together as they did. She just responded with how it shows they both are also for comprehensive immigration reform. That was her favorite answer to about every question.
    So in a nutshell it was her pitch on how we need comprehensive immigration reform and she feels that idea is growing.
    Lou handled it in his usual professional and yet tough manner.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want to know why our tax dollars are being given to groups like La Raza and others?

That is OUR money and it is ONLY being used to further ONE race of people....I'm really sick of our tax dollars going to these org.'s. I don't care what race they are, if they aren't working for the whole of America, it's a total waste of our money!

I emailed Prez., VP and the GOP yesterday, I told them to kick Karl Rove to the curb if this illegal mess is his idea and was fed up with that "comprehensive" word!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I thought he was very nice to her. He could have chewed her up and spit her out using "facts" all the way.

But, yes, he did a great job.

I'd say the TRUTH about LA Raza has now been EXPOSED !

On behalf of America, thanks to Mr. Lou Dobbs and CNN for broadcasting him.

I watched the episode....one of the most pathetic things I have seen in a while.....

If ICE or the police are there, do not open the door.

If ICE or the police are there, demand to see a search warrant, and if they do nto have one, don't let them in.

If ICE or the police have the house surrounded, WAIT THEM OUT, then dissappear for awhile!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, and our government should CEASE ALL FUNDING OF LA RAZA IMMEDIATELY.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I'd like to know how they are funding this racist group with tax dollars? Why not fund all the other groups or does our government just pick and choose which groups they deem worthy. Either way we the taxpayers are left out of the decision as to fund them or not and whom. What a sham!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast