I am convinced that all of this is really about President Bush's EGO. The American people have been letting him have it on so many issues and fronts. I also believe that this is a form of revenge or punishment. All those Bush jokes. THIS IS HIS PAY BACK.

I am as serious as I can be. It is too obvious that he is having a downright power struggle with the American people.

This is a nightmare. He is upsetting the American people in a terrible way. EVERYONE is upset and disturbed.
He does not care one iota about what he is putting us through as long as he proves that he is still "The Decider".

He will NEVER give up and he wants us to know that. He is going to push and push and push until he thinks that we will scream uncle.

One man vs. the American people. Who in their right mind would take on that?

And if he was smart, he would graciously give in to the will of the people.

But to him, it seems to "give in to the will of the people" means to surrender. It means to look weak.

No, President Bush, it means to be a leader. It means to allow the American people to be proud. It means to give the American people a chance to say, "Thank you, President Bush".