Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush On Neil Cavuto Wed.

President Bush will be on Neil Cavuto's show (Fox) this Wednesday. It is my understanding the topic of Illegal Immigration will be addressed.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That should go off real good. I was think it was Neil Cavuto's that was all for illegal immigration but it is kudlow.

I'd rather spend that time in a three way conversation with Dr Laura and Rosie O'Donnel

April
    andyt wrote:

I'd rather spend that time in a three way conversation with Dr Laura and Rosie O'Donnel

I am sick of hearing Bush's talks on illegal immigration, he sounds like a broken record, talking about our broken system and our broken borders! He should be asked straight out just how the hell they got so broken in the first place. I think a good president like Tancredo might just fix all these broken things right up.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It's unlikely that any talk show host will ever ask the President any tough questions on immigration..Whether they're afraid that to do so will cost them future interviews or maybe they're cautioned to not ask why the government refuses to enforce immigration laws on the border and in the interior of the country.

Of course we already know the reasons,but it'd be nice to hear the President try to explain the lack of enforcement in his own words.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt

Sorry but my TV is ALWAYS on Fox News, I don't trust any other News sources anymore I do appreciate all the info I am being made aware of daily here though Thanks everyone
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Sorry but my TV is ALWAYS on Fox News, I don't trust any other News sources anymore I do appreciate all the info I am being made aware of daily here though Thanks everyone
    Don't put all the eggs in that basket. The owner seems to have a Hillary connection iirc.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    True Loserville, I used to watch fox News a lot and many times it does not seem to tell both sides of the story. I had to flip to another channel to get the rest of the story. CNN and MSNBC seem to make sure the whole story is told , most of the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast