Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush is a Sweetheart

Yes, you heard me right. You can all call me crazy, insane and whatever you want, but a little over a year from now I think you're going to understand what I am saying.

President Bush has not tried to stop our right to stand up for what we believe to be right, law and order and the enforcement of our laws. He has put up with us calling him every name in the book, and we were able to stop his amnesty plan because of this.

Now you just wait until you have either McCain, Clinton or Obama in the White House along with their HAND-PICKED administrations, which I'm sure you can imagine the likes of who those people will be.

For those who think we will be able to do an instant replay of what we did last spring with our calls and voices, it ain't gonna happen with these people. We will not be able to organize ourselves, they will see to it.

The Minuteman Project will be a thing of the past. President Bush didn't like the idea.....but he settled down about it and realized that "OUR RIGHT" to peaceful protests had to stand.

With these people, you are looking at a different brand of leadership. One unlike any of us have ever known.

We have but ONE choice to STOP THIS MADNESS and it is by going FULL -FORCE with the candidate who will secure the borders and who ALSO says NO TO AMNESTY for those who have broken our laws. He is ALSO the candidate who WILL UPHOLD OUR RIGHT AS AMERICAN CITIZENS TO HAVE OUR VOICES BE HEARD.

There are only FOUR DAYS, I repeat F-O-U-R days to avert this disaster from happening to the American people.

Romney is our country's best hope.

The very fact that the discussion in the other thread about La Raza and ALIPAC is happening is because they "already see" the future under any of those three candidates.

I only hope that WE, ALL TOGETHER WILL SEE THE FUTURE CLEARLY and do what we can to keep our right to fight for our laws, our freedom and many other things.

Keep in mind that in a mere four days, this message will be USELESS.

ROMNEY 2008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No one here will call you names for any expression of your opinion…But

Why does every one think North C. Oh. and Ky. and Ind. votes dont count in this 08 primary election of because super tuesday...

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I'm with you LegalUSCitizen. Since our choices are dwindling away, Romney is our best hope. I don't agree with everything he says, but illegal immigration is my number one concern and I will go with whomever will do the job.

Banned
    If Obama, Hillary or McCain get elected they
    will make Bush look like a hero

While I hate him for his amnesty and refusing to
    stop the hoards of illegals , At least nobody
    has drove airplanes into buildings or nuked a city
    in the last 7 years

All I know is that it's time to ralley around the best candidate. With La Raza threatening to try and shut us down coupled with Lame Brain's failure to outline just what he would do with the illegals already here and a possible Clinton/Obama ticket (don't be surprised), us conservatives need to make perfectly clear where we stand and uniting under one candidate is the only way to do that.

I wish Romney would choose Duncan Hunter as VP!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While I hate him for his amnesty and refusing to
    stop the hoards of illegals , At least nobody
    has drove airplanes into buildings or nuked a city
    in the last 7 years
    Amen, usanevada, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY we have had a president who has respected and upheld our right to freedom of Speech and to take peaceful action in having our voices heard.

There is really NOTHING more important in order to maintain our freedom. If you cannot speak, if you cannot "fight back" against your country's administration......then it's all over.

LegalUSCitizen, you are 1000% correct. McCain is known to seek revenge on those he disagrees with. He WILL do whatever he can to silence us all.

This is as serious as it gets folks. We need to act now or we won't get another chance.

Vote Romney 2008.

I was listening to Romney on a talk show this am and he does sound like he has a good plan on dealing with the illegal situation.

Yes, you heard me right. You can all call me crazy, insane and whatever you want,
    No I won't. As one who's made the thousands of calls that have been necessary over the last couple of years I can attest to the reception at Dems and RINO offices.

Romney is not our saviour, but he's what we have left.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I was listening to Romney on a talk show this am and he does sound like he has a good plan on dealing with the illegal situation.
    Thats just it , he has a plan , a fair plan

Its not a jack boot round um all up but a humane , give them time
    to settle affairs , but bottom line

They have to leave and there will be no amnesty or
    paths to citizenship outside the one available to
    any legal immigrant from their home countries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast