Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush was unaware

WASHINGTON — President Bush was unaware that a controversial deal to sell shipping operations at six major U.S. seaports to a United Arab Emirates-owned firm was in the works until it was approved by his administration, the White House said Wednesday.

This should come as no surprise, considering his record with our country's security, in general. If the Republican party thinks it's going to keep winning elections by playing the security card, they're in for a big surprise come November.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Yeah Jorge Bush was lobbying hard for this deal and now when the heat is on he claims he didn't know? Nice try you lying sack of s--t. We Americans aren't as dumb as you are and we are on to your game. This wackjob just proved once again why he needs to be impeached. This port deal is nothing more than another blatant attempt to sellout this nation to the highest bidder.

This should come as no surprise, considering his record with our country's security, in general. If the Republican party thinks it's going to keep winning elections by playing the security card, they're in for a big surprise come November.
    You got that right. If this worthless waste of oxygen tries to play the security card to win elections for his cronies in 2006, I'm going to continue to point out our borders, that abomination in Iraq, the Patriot Act, NSA wiretaps, this treasonous port deal. There is so many reasons to rail against this dictator and this port deal is just another way to validate my point. Yeah go ahead and play the security card. Our borders are a sieve, our ports are about to be taken over by terrorists, our privacy is being invaded by Bush's cronies, our rights are being lost under the guise of national security. Feel safer? I didn't think so.

This nutjob is running our country into the ground. Any politican that has ever given one lick of support for this traitor needs to be embarrassed at the polls in November. I don't even care if the Dems win, at least then they'll have the majority needed to impeach this clown. Right now a babboon would be an upgrade over this chump.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn