Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush To Visit Guilford County Next Week

http://www.wxii12.com/news/10071662/det ... 0110132006

President Bush To Visit Guilford County Next Week
    POSTED: 2:32 pm EDT October 13, 2006
    UPDATED: 2:57 pm EDT October 13, 2006

President George W. Bush will visit the Triad next week, with a public appearance scheduled in Guilford County.
    WXII 12 News confirmed that Bush will appear Wednesday at Falkener Elementary School, followed by a closed lunch with community leaders in Randleman. (THIS IS ONLY ABOUT 2 MILES FROM MY HOUSE!!)
    At the school, Bush will speak about the No Child Left Behind Act
    It will be Bush's third visit to North Carolina in 2006. In July, Bush praised service members in a speech at North Carolina's Fort Bragg. The president told a cheering crowd that U.S. troops will overcome persistent violence in Iraq.
    In April, Bush defended his war strategy during a speech at a community college in Charlotte, saying Iraq is the central front in the war on terrorism.
    Bush hasn't appeared in the Piedmont-Triad since December, when he visited Kernersville to talk about the economy and tax relief, among other items. He visited the Deere-Hitachi plant and spoke to about 500 employees and invited guests.
    Stay with WXII 12 News and WXII12.com for more on this story.
    Copyright 2006 by WXII12.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

AND WITH ALL THE NICE LETTERS I HAVE WRITTEN HIM HE DID NOT INVITE ME.............I AM SO OFFENDED.........ON SECOND THOUGHT.......MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE DIDN'T INVITE ME.........I DIDN'T DO LIKE FOX AND KISS HIS GRITS.
    Just remember back to 9/11/2001..........SORRY, HAD TO BRING THAT UP.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

RUTH!

Please........make a sign and go picket the little twerp

Something like:
    HOW MANY ILLEGALS LIVE NEXT TO YOU, pres??

28000 AMERICANS DIED BY ILLEGAL HANDS

BITE THIS

{uh ohhhhhhh}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As small as Randleman is I bet they even close down the grocery store next door to the school during his visit
    Bush should feel at home in Randleman though.............
    all that is there anymore are Illegals.....up one side and down the other.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Bush should feel at home in Randleman though.............
    all that is there anymore are Illegals.....up one side and down the other.
    That probably explains why he is coming Ruthiela. Isn't that sad ? He is using tax payer money flying around on our aircraft to encourage illegal aliens to have hope for amnesty.

Maybe very few Americans will show up and he'll get the message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it really sad to know he's doing that. But I truly don't think that's the ONLY reason he's coming down here.
    Short of sounding like a paranoid nut here........Please, people, be careful and watch your backs next Wednesday. I have a bad feeling about that day. REMEMBER THE DATE 10/18/2006
    I know alot of you don't believe our government can do any wrong, and I respect your opinions on that. I truly do.
    But he's coming down here FOR NO GOOD REASON............just like he went to that school in Florida on 9/11/2001 FOR NO GOOD REASON??
    Have your opinions, but please, DON'T WEAR BLINDERS.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

WXII 12 News confirmed that Bush will appear Wednesday at Falkener Elementary School
    What is it with this guy and elementary schools?

Are these the only places he feels smarter than the audience?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

What is it with this guy and elementary schools?
    Not only that.......Falkener Elementary School isn't anybody, you know what I mean? Just a small Elementary School in Greensboro that nobody knows about. Just an everyday, elementary school. Just like that school he was at in Florida on 9/11
    And Randleman, NC............that is just a little hole in the wall town..........
    WHY would President Bush seek out such a small hole in the wall for a closed door session???? I SMELL A RAT I REALLY, TRULY DO.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009