Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush, Are You Going to Shake His Hand ?

It's just not fair. We are the legal citizens of this country. Whether we just arrived LEGALLY, or whether we are the offspring of generations of previous Americans, it is obvious that our opinions and desires for our country are being completely ignored.

Our leaders have turned a blind eye to our calls, alerts and pleas to protect our borders from what we have clearly and appropriately deemed to be an invasion of illegal aliens on our country's soil.

When we object to our leaders negligence to protect the sovereignty of our nation we are labeled derogatory names, such as "vigilantes", Xenophobic, and as we all know the list goes on.

The direct negative effects from illegal immigration on the American people go unspoken, never talked about by the very people who should care profoundly about such incidents and events. Instead we are "told" that we must be compassionate and understanding because it is "the American way".

We sit and watch as thousands of illegal aliens march down our streets DEMANDING that we reward them in spite of their blatant disrespect and outright disregard for the laws of our country. We say there they are, arrest them, do something, as our president is silent which sends us the clear message of his willingness to go along with the law breakers.

It's just not fair. We are forced to either walk away in despair and confusion as to how it could be that being a strong and patriotic American who believes in upholding some of our most important and basic laws became a "bad thing". We know to our president that we are like a thorn in his side, and that if he could possibly wisk us away somewhere he would probably like to do it.

We watch President Bush speak proudly of his strong friendship with a corrupt leader of a corrupt country, namely Vicente Fox, and we even know that he is tied in with Vicente Fox on this plan of an illegal invasion into our country. We know of his upcoming agenda to put the final stamp of approval on this insult upon the American people.

We are left with only one thing, and it is our voice. Although we have freedom of speech, we know we can only say so much or we risk getting in trouble with our government. We are angry, we are shocked and we are fed up.

I just hope that when President Bush puts his signature on the line of the document which will create another guest worker program, which proved to be a huge failure in the past, that he will understand that the fire of American patriotism which exists in the hearts of the majority of the people in this country will be greatly reduced. When he shakes hands with Vicente Fox on the deal I hope he knows that it is the "handshake of silence", the silencing of the voices of the American people.

Congratulations President Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just hope that when President Bush puts his signature on the line of the document which will create another guest worker program, which proved to be a huge failure in the past, that he will understand that the fire of American patriotism which exists in the hearts of the majority of the people in this country will be greatly reduced. When he shakes hands with Vicente Fox on the deal I hope he knows that it is the "handshake of silence", the silencing of the voices of the American people.

Congratulations President Bush.
    Yeah, and I bet he won't feel the least little bit bad about doing this, either. Bush has proven to me that he is not a great leader for the people, he's just man who's there to insure that big business gets what they want, the people be damned . Well written post Legal, I wish I had your skills
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thank you, rebellady, I chose this instead of Bush bashing today......as if it really mattered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It matters, Legal. Believe me it does.

Why don't you e-mail that to the White House?

I'd do it myself but I don't believe in plagiarism.

Very well written.

dxd
    LegalUSCitizen,
    RE:I just hope that when President Bush puts his signature on the line of the document which will create another guest worker program..

.....that before the ink dries the suit is already drawn up challenging the Constitutionality of Guest Worker Amnesty

Remember, ANY law can be challenged for Constitutionality...so its off to federal court. This may end up in the Supreme Court.

We are getting way ahead of ourselves, but no matter what happens there will be NO SURRENDER.

What could you expect?

Very well written post, but nothing should surprise us when it comes to the Bush clan. To many never bothered educating themselves to what these people represent, never looked closely at their history.

Yes, we all know that Bush Senior was/is a supposed WAR HERO, but how many of us know about the Bush clans ties to Hitler and the Third Reich, know how much money they made supplying the German War machine?

How many really are aware of the Bush family's close personal ties to the Bin Laden clan? How many know about the $50 million dollar loan to the Bush family from Bin Laden's father? It was no accident on September 12th, the day after 9/11 that the only non military plane in the air was the jet whisking the Bin Laden family out of the country on order of the President of the United States.

We all know that George Bush was a boozer and cocaine addict in his younger days, but what about dear sweet Laura? Sure, it was covered up and made to go away, but many in her home town to this day say she was drunk the day she hit and killed a high school friend. Even the Bush twins have already had their own run ins with the law, though strings were pulled to make it all go away.

I could share more, Jebb Bush's alleged ties to a Columbian Drug cartel, the odd circumstances around them buying a baseball team, but one thing is CERTAIN...the Bush clan's idea of American virtues and values is far different than the ones which I embrace and hold near and dear to my heart. I'll take a president that got a Monica in the oval office any day over a president with a dirt list like George Bush's, and will ever trust him further than I could toss him with the shovel of a backhoe.

Iraq is bad enough, but if you look at the writing on the walls, this president is leading this nation down a path to our own civil war with this one being fought along class lines as the Middle Class fights for their very survival.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

OK ! I sent it to the White House ! I even put my name and address so that they could find me easily ! Keep me in your prayers.

I'm proud of you, Legal!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I'm proud of you, Legal!
    DITTO LEGAL! I pray that there is some glimmer of hope somewhere that he wont be signing any guest-worker program.
    I hate the idea of them sitting together, speaking spanish, and letting down all of us American citizens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GW Bush.

My enemy, as all of the elite classes who spit in the faces of the common folks.

Would I harm the idiot? No. He is not worth 10 seconds in a jail cell.

However, if 50-million Americans rise up and their is good competent leadership I would join the Second American Revolution.

If Bushy boy came my way I would do what I did with the illegal-loving puke Lee Terry, our representative in Congress, when the lawyer punk scum pranced by in the 4th of July parade, when I turned my back with arms across my chest.

I saw it on Star Trek: next generation, when the Klingons did it to show disgust and the recipient was considered dishonorable.

The little punk Terry was obviously bothered since he shouted out he had passed and I could turn around!!!!!

The government of for and by the elites, the BIG corporations and special interest groups has lost my loyalty. I will defend the land, the society (most parts of it but it is a complex whole) and YOU my fellow citizens.

As for the elite class and the government? Shucks.... let it fall!!!! I will do nothing to anyone attacking it. It's just a shame there are so many innocents in range. If Washington DC was void of the common folks and only the pro-illegal elites were present.... well, I would not shed a tear if foreign terrorists removed the locale from this planet's surface. Doesn't mean I would do the act but I would not be bothered in the least of my enemy was destroyed.

See what you have done you traitors to the common folks. One of those you have spat upon for too long despises you. I wonder how many there are such as I, hating so much of the elite's government that I would revel in their destruction.

But, the elites mingle with the common folks. I would not want even one of MY PEOPLE harmed if the elites were attacked. One of us is worth a million of my elite class enemy.

Shucks, I guess I'm a lot like the elites!!!! I support my class and care nothing about the elites while the elites spit upon my class and send our children to bleed overseas. Guess there isn;t much difference between us.... except the elites have the power while my class are pawns in the elite's game.