Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The President was Playing DEFENSE tonight.

I think it is great that Bush had to come out and take a huge gamble to try and save his amnesty legislation. He has even gone so far as to pretend he is serious about Border Security by deploying national guard troops next month to do very little.

They are throwing everything they have left to get away with this plan. Fox has locked it down through and through.

It is a great show of the strength of the American public fighting this that they have had to resort to such special and desperate measures at this time.

Very encouraging. I don't remember any other special announcements for an attempt to get unpopular legislation through before.

We have a 29% approval President trying to push through legislation that is only supported by 13% of the public.

Everyone here has seen these polls right?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who the heck are this 29 and 13 per cent? Amazing there sre that many brain dead people in this country, isn't there? Or do they represent the extremely rich and the relatives of illegals?

ABSOLUTELY, William.

As I've said.......keep the pressure on cause they're running in circles wondering if they'll SAVE THEIR SEATS, LOL.

Wondering if they should believe Rove or believe the AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Don't ya just love it

How good is this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What kills me is that they keep changing the name of the program. It was "reuniting families", "guest worker" and now it's "roots".
    Move over Alex Haley and Toby. Was that susposed to be subliminal?

I think he is trying to fake us out! If he calls it something different everytime, we will not be able to keep track of it and he is hoping to slip it past us. Ah oh Grasshopper Bush you not that wise.

Dixie

It went from Guest Worker to Temporary Worker Program.

I'll be happy when we make it the Deported illegal worker Program.

W

Quote Originally Posted by libbeebell
    Who the heck are this 29 and 13 per cent? Amazing there sre that many brain dead people in this country, isn't there? Or do they represent the extremely rich and the relatives of illegals?
    They represent this country's fifth column, and they've always been here, even a century and a half before that term was coined.

They knew how to deal with them in America's youth.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

BUMP
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)