Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: President Trump says U.S. now cutting aid to Central American nations over migrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Trump says U.S. now cutting aid to Central American nations over migrants

One America News Network

President Trump has declared that the U.S. will start blocking federal aid to Central American countries for failing to to contain the migrant caravan.

oann.com

President Trump says U.S. now cutting aid to Central American nations over migrants | One America News Network

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from OANN.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment,…

24 Comments
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

President Trump needs to deploy the Active Denial System (ADS) to the border

If this Caravan gets within 20 miles of our border, President Trump needs to declare a national emergency and deploy our military to the border with instructions to prevent these invaders from stepping on U.S. soil, and using none lethal force to do such as The Active Denial System (ADS), to convince these invaders to turn around.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

I think standard riot stuff like tear gas, smoke bombs, billy clubs, and guns are better for this situation, in my opinion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think standard riot stuff like tear gas, smoke bombs, billy clubs, and guns are better for this situation, in my opinion.

The optices would be bad with tear gas, pepper spray, Billy clubs, etc. The Active Denial System (ADS), on the other hand would convince the invaders to peacefully turn around and retreat.

JWK

I don't think we can use a weapon like this that would cross a sovereign border and burn people with radiation on the other side. That would be an act of war in most people's minds and thousands of lawsuits. Just my opinion. Just so you know, I oppose police tasers, so .... something like this .... is definitely not on my list of justified weapons.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think we can use a weapon like this that would cross a sovereign border and burn people with radiation on the other side. That would be an act of war in most people's minds and thousands of lawsuits. Just my opinion. Just so you know, I oppose police tasers, so .... something like this .... is definitely not on my list of justified weapons.

So, you prefer giving our Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalists the opportunity to show our National Guard beating illegal entrants with Billy clubs?

We have an invasion about to hit our border. Our President, in specific terms is charged with power “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Using The Active Denial System (ADS) is a humane way to repel this invasion

JWK

Yes, for me, I'd rather see traditional methods.

Yes, for me, I'd rather see traditional methods.
    Not me. the traditional methods for crowd control ___ tear gas, pepper spray, Bill clubs, dogs, etc. ___ in repelling this invasion will give our Fifth Column media and yellow journalists the very optics they need to turn voters against President Trump.

Using The Active Denial System (ADS) is a humane way to repel this invasion

JWK

Load them on buses and DUMP them back on Mexico!

OPERATION RETURN TO SENDER!

THEY ARE POURING OVER THE BORDER AS I TYPE THIS!

GET THEM ALL OUT!

NO CATCH AND RELEASE

NO WAREHOUSING THEM

BOOT THEM OUT IMMEDIATLEY!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Load them on buses and DUMP them back on Mexico!

OPERATION RETURN TO SENDER!

THEY ARE POURING OVER THE BORDER AS I TYPE THIS!

GET THEM ALL OUT!

NO CATCH AND RELEASE

NO WAREHOUSING THEM

BOOT THEM OUT IMMEDIATLEY!
    How about not letting them set foot on United States soil? Then we don't have to pay to send them back!

The Active Denial System (ADS) is the humane way to repel this invasion

JWK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast