Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Presidential Campaign as I see it..

The Campaign as I see it..

I know many of you do read between the lines and you may feel as I do about the Campaigning going on . To me it is almost like watching someone selling a weight loss program or a get rich fast book they tell you so much with out really telling you anything in dept just like McCain I heard him say *the jobs are gone and they are not coming back so we need to get more education *
    Bull , he did not say what he will do to keep jobs here – he is a sell out to America. I wish that the Candidates would do more than smile and look so concerned at what I see when they are on the Campaign trial - just as I saw one campaigning and listening to a very old woman he looked so deeply concerned. I can not help to think how he would look a year later as president *he could care less.*
    We need more information than I love America and how the west was won. And kissing babies –We need to hit them with hard cold questions with out letting them stir up the answer and never really answering it.
    I Hope That William can get in to do this .

Banned
    People really are not thinking

Some of us have totally analyzed this right up until Super tuesday

After that its a crap shoot

I think the clear leader comes out Romney , overall he has the best
    record , 3 wins , 2 seconds and the most delegates

There are safeguards in place to stop McCain , Rudi now has to put up or shut up and Huck is past history, With Hunter and soon to give up Hunter voters coming on line for Romney (hopefully) we will have the upper hand

I certainly hope you are right about Romney. I am sick to death of hearing about how well mccain is doing, the come back kid! I can't stand to even look at him or hear him speak, I switch it to something else when he comes on.

What are the safeguards in place to stop mccain? Just curious.

I am amazed that he won SC, as upset as that state has been about the amnesty mess this summer, and lindsey graham. Guess they weren't that upset, huh? lindsey graham will probably win his senate seat again this year. What BS!

That is a lot of the problem - people do not think, do not bother to educate themselves on the issues, they just blindly vote for whoever msm is pushing. They are totally pushing mccain, and being totally negative about Romney. It's like it is no big deal he won Nevada, but a huge deal that hillery did.

People are going to be really happy when McCain decides to drop out of the race.

I'm thinking it should be made into a national holiday.

We could call it, "Happy Days are Here Again Day"

or perhaps...."Day of Hope for America"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just heard an interview with John McCain on CNN around 7:30. He believes that he is the main contender for the race. He said he had the most amount of the votes. He said that whoever wins South Carolina usually goes on to win the White House and that he is on his way! Hahahaha. He is an INSANE NINCOMPOOP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Despite the adoration he has received from the MSM, don't forget that McCain won narrowly in NH (5-6 pts) and in SC (by only 3 pts). And as pointed out by the NYT, "an exit poll in South Carolina offered evidence of the challenge Mr. McCain faces: 8 in 10 of the voters in the primary described themselves as Republicans, and just 3 in 10 of them voted for Mr. McCain."

And if McCain says he has won the most votes, he is lying again:

Overall to date, Romney has won 530,162 votes and McCain has won 510,132.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    And the way I see the presidential election is that it will be probably rigged.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.