Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President's Dilemma

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal, you are sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Legal, you are sick!!!
    But truthful!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He wants his raza nephew to be President. I doubt his YALE fraternity will let him in, oh wait, they just might....

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    He wants his raza nephew to be President. I doubt his YALE fraternity will let him in, oh wait, they just might....
    Speaking of George P - from the Smoking Gun:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/georgep1.html

George P. Bush might be a hunkalicious young Republican, but he still seems a bit creepy. So TSG wasn't too surprised to learn that "P" was involved in a troubling 1994 incident described in this Metro-Dade Police Department report. On December 31, 1994, Bush showed up at 4 AM at the Miami home of a former girlfriend. He proceeded to break into the house via the woman's bedroom window, and then began arguing with his ex's father. Bush, then a Rice University student, soon fled the scene. But he returned 20 minutes later to drive his Ford Explorer across the home's front lawn, leaving wide swaths of burned grass in his wake. Young Bush avoided arrest when the victims declined to press charges.
    There's another sense of entitlement!!!

Is GWB French?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Is GWB French?
    No, you goof, he's here illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    Speaking of George P - from the Smoking Gun:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/georgep1.html

(snip)

There's another sense of entitlement!!!

I've done a little bit of looking around and I am almost convinced that GPB's mother, Columba and family came to the U.S. from Mexico ILLEGALLY. If true, and if GPB is preparing for an eventual run for president, would be awfully fitting that his mother and grandparents were illegals and might explain why Bush, in part, is so adamant about his agenda, to the point where he flat out lies and appears to almost be moronic.

1953 - Columba was born in Mexico.

1960, when she was 7, her father left Mexico and came to the U.S. (legally?) leaving his family behind to look for work in California.

1964 he brought his wife and family to California (legally?) but was soon divorced. Mom and kids returned to Mexico but Columba continued to 'visit' her father in California (legally?)

1970, she was 17, she met Jeb while he was at school in Mexico.

1973, while 'visiting' her father in California, she told him she was going to the post office and disappeared. She's never spoken to her father since!

1974, She and Jeb were married

http://www.news24.com/News24/Archive/0, ... 99,00.html
    http://www.nndb.com/people/780/000052624/

Mommy told me -- ". . . we have to fight for our race, we have to find the leaders who represent us." --George P. Bush (son of Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his Mexican-born wife Columba, and nephew of the President speaking to a gathering of Hispanics)

GPB - Giving the Clenched Fist Salute that Marxists use world wide
    http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... topic=2513

sippy wrote:
    Is GWB French?

No, you goof, he's here illegally.
    CW, How could I forget? I must be having a blone moment, and I'm bald! (I guess that's pretty bad.) Maybe just a leak in my solar panel.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.