Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Press 1 for Illegals

Hi Jimm,

Quote Originally Posted by John, from the mybiggestcomplaint.com/ press-one-for-english/174/ website
    I just left Fry’s food and drug store (a Kroger’s affiliate) in Peoria AZ. I had to choose a language to begin the checkout process. I never began! I left my items – their items – on the conveyer belt and explained that they lost a customer. Some people understand the frustration, but most I feel do not care at all. I really wish I did not feel so powerless to stop this invasion. They do not offer a variety of languages to meet some sort of customer service agenda. They only offer Spanish to appease the influx of illegal Mexican immigrants.
    John, they aren't immigrants; they're trespassers.

I was checking in for a domestic flight of MSP,
    when I activated the airline check-in "kiosk," everything appeared in Hindi.

I had to wait several minutes for the machine to recycle
    Airline executives are sucking up to H-1B replacement workers from Bangalore

U Tube video about pressing 1 for English:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

Where this is going:
    Near term
    PRESS 1 FOR SPANISH
    PRESS 2 FOR HINDI
    PRESS 3 FOR CHINESE
    PRESS 4 FOR ENGLISH

Under the North American Union and New World Order
    PRESS 1 FOR SPANISH
    PRESS 2 FOR HINDI
    PRESS 3 FOR CHINESE

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I get really riled up when I have to press "English" at the ATM. I usually say (sometimes loudly) "English, you stupid jerk - this is America"!!

It's disgusting - we're losing the essence of what it means to be American, because of these intruders that our government panders to, against the will of the People.

We were in Mexico recently and went to the bank's ATM to convert dollars to pesos. Well, they give you no choice down there. It is spanish only and you just hope you have pushed the right buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    I get really riled up when I have to press "English" at the ATM. I usually say (sometimes loudly) "English, you stupid jerk - this is America"!!

It's disgusting - we're losing the essence of what it means to be American, because of these intruders that our government panders to, against the will of the People.
    You are like me cousinsal. I do the same thing People usually give me weird looks. One time a guy actually gave me a high-five.