Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PREVENTING VOTE FRAUD

I think the best way to prevent vote fraud is to get local law enforcement/state police involved. This is very relevant to those of us supporting candidates who are pro-securing the border. In the least, the central vote tabulating facility in each state should have law enforcement monitoring, both inside and outside. Anyone entering should be required to show their i.d. as well as to state their official business.

Separately, I heard that Rep. Russ Holt is introducing legislation that would make it easier for states to audit election results.

Separ
    Extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Illegals are encouraged to vote tomorrow in Nevada..........Where is ICE??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Couldn't local governments run checks on registered voters via the juror selection process? This is almost foolproof. Illegally reigstered "voters" invariably will beg off jury duty. I could see this occurring in steps: 1. Mail questionnaire to registered voters 2. Unreturned ones get a second mailing and close crutiny. 3, Still unreturned questionnnaires could be earmarked to have required ID presented at voting facilites.

I would bet that there would be wide diagreement as to how appropriate having a uniformed police officer would be. Some counties would be no problem, others would raise a firestorm. And then you would have to do it every election. If we could weed out false voter registrations we would have those permanently off the list (I hope.)

But I agree that something has to be done.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)