Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PRO AMERICA RALLY"

"PRO AMERICA RALLY"

(San Bernardino, CA)

Date: Sat. March 17, 2007

Time: 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm

Where: 3rd St. (bet. Arrowhead Ave. and "D" St., will be blocked off)

Parking: Arrowhead Ave. and 3rd St. (S/E corner)

Armando Navarro (UC Riverside Professor) will be having a march through the streets of San Bernardino, ending with a rally in front of City Hall, on March 17. "This professor has publicly stated that the Southwest section of the United States, still belongs to Mexico, and that it's just a matter of time before they "reclaim" it again." Some of his followers have threatened violence towards American citizens to accomplish this.

As American citizens, we stand AGAINST Armando Navarro's agenda. Stand up for America! We need you to be here. Bring family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and every American citizen you can, to help us send a CLEAR message, that we are FED UP! We want to STOP THIS INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS! We will NOT allow our country to be overtaken by foreign invaders or domestic terrorists. Our Veterans DID NOT DIE for "open borders"!

SBPD have been notified, and will be out in full force, including MOUNTED POSSEE. SB Police officers are aware of (and prepared for) possible violence towards us, and vandalism towards our vehicles. We have been assured that SBPD will also be covering the perimeter, watching for any troublemakers. Because of the recent riots, THEY DON'T TAKE ANY CRAP, and are prepared to IMMEDIATELY remove such individuals (this includes anyone in our group as well).

Bring American flags, drinking water, and lots of signs (against the "Reconquistas" wanting to take over our country, NO AMNESTY! NO GUEST WORKERS! WE SUPPORT ICE! etc.). The City of San Bernardino has an ordinance "against" bullhorns, and probably "will not" allow them at the rally (we have not received "official" word yet.)

THE COUNTRY YOU SAVE, JUST MAY BE YOUR OWN.
    ------------------------

I am in Florida, miles apart, but I will be there in my thoughts and in my heart.

May the people of San Bernardino answer this call and flood the streets. We MUST stand up and take our country back!

Sealyon, Thank You for your support.

I will be there with the MinuteMen and other Anti Illegal Immigration coalitions.
    ------------------------

Who is calling this rally? What is the source of this information?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William wrote:
    Who is calling this rally? What is the source of this information?
    Armando Navarro(pro Illegal) is leading the march, this guy is a Professor at UCR (University of California Riverside), He`s usually the first to jump when it come to protesting for or leading Illegals.
    This(nonorganized) Rally is in opposition of his march. I`m with the MinuteMen( I know you are too) and ask for support, so I`ll be going down there Saturday.
    http://link.toolbot.com/yahoo.com/69116

Rally Update
    http://link.toolbot.com/yahoo.com/69117

These were sent from,

"Tori Stordahl" <tizbord2@yahoo.com>[/b] also with the MinuteMen
    ------------------------

William.
    I was just informed That "Joseph Turner" is the Coordinating this Rally.
    ------------------------

San Bernardino Rally

I really don't know why it is so important to know who is putting it on, but for everyone's information; SOS is the main group involved. I am getting some very positive responses in the community as well.
    Mike, it's joe Turner, It would be interesting if "Ted" Turner were putting it on!
    The local police are glad we will be doing this, they are pretty fed up with Navarro!! Feel free to email me if anyone has any more questions.

Let's get out there and surprise the opposition with our numbers!! If you are a Vet, bring the flag of your service, we are also showing support for our troops. Since the "war" is one of the things on Navarro's list of complaints, along with anything else he could come up with, I thought it would be a good idea.

MK and Buddy, thanks for the update, too far for me to go but I wish you well.
    Stay safe and watch your backside.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Mkfarnam wrote:

I will be there with the MinuteMen and other Anti Illegal Immigration coalitions.
    Wonderful Mk, It is too far for me as well! You and the others will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe and stand proud!

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    I am in Florida, miles apart, but I will be there in my thoughts and in my heart.

May the people of San Bernardino answer this call and flood the streets. We MUST stand up and take our country back!
    yea, same here.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast