Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-iilegal propaganda site

This pro-illegal propaganda site contradicts itself to the point of being laughable, but it is interesting to see how Mexican politicians try to "rationalize" their faults why play acting at being working class Mexicans:

http://mexicotrucker.com/2008/03/19/mex ... ing-drugs/

"And despite other websites with an ant-Mexican agenda who have been reporting about the 18 wheelers being founds with massive amounts of drugs coming out of Mexico, the truth seems to be that these trucks, most of them, are American owned being operated by opportunistic Professional American Truck Drivers."[?]

Well his views differ from mine.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see that page has a comment from "symsess." Who'd a thunk it, eh?

That guy is a complete moron who can't research his own facts before spewing his vile, anti-American propagandist garbage. And yes, I have seen the evidence.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    I see that page has a comment from "symsess." Who'd a thunk it, eh?

That guy is a complete moron who can't research his own facts before spewing his vile, anti-American propagandist garbage. And yes, I have seen the evidence.
    Their attempts at phrasing negative things in a positive way is very condescending. I would be not be surprised to read "in spite of the numerous murders and rapes, illegal aliens are legal immigrants who do not commit violent acts"; it is this type of simple minded, retarded logic that comes out of Obama. He will pander to an audience saying that illegal aliens have broken the law and will not get amnesty and two sentences later says that he is for amnesty for illegal immigrants! What a hate-filled, "dumb" person who will bring nothing but ruin to this country. I feel embarrassed for anyone who thinks Obama brings "change"; he brings nothing but slavish adherence to old-fashioned corruption and business as usual. More over he is a terrible insult to hard-working Blacks with his low I.Q. "look at me, I'm just a stupid Black man" style of speaking...