Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-Illegal Alien rally in Oregon

http://fairimmigration(DOT)wordpress.com/2009/02/23/action-causa-oregons-immigrant-day-of-action/

ACTION: CAUSA Oregon’s Immigrant Day of Action
    Today, February 23, 2009, 3 hours ago | rachelfirm

From our partners at CAUSA Oregon:

The day will provide information regarding Comprehensive Immigration Reform possibilities during the administration of President Obama; will discuss the impact of driver’s license restrictions, and information about civil and legal rights. Among the presenters will be attorneys, State Representatives, State of Oregon employees and leaders from the immigrant rights movement.

DATE: Saturday, February 28, 2009

Place: Chemeketa Community College in Salem

4000 Lancaster Drive NE Building 2

Time: 10 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

ELE

Send the illegal tax burdens home.

Great, round them up and deport them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was their article on the rancher in Arizona. Reads completely different from what we have read on other articles. Notice they call the rancher a vigilante!

[quote]
    Vigilante Rancher Found Liable for Attack on Immigrants
    February 23, 2009 · No Comments

Last week, a vigilante rancher operating along the Arizona-Mexico border was found liable for assaulting and intentionally inflicting emotional distress on a group of immigrants he found on public land.

The Mexican immigrants were found resting in a dry stream bed in Douglas, Arizona when they were accosted by Roger Barnett who was armed with a gun and accompanied by a large dog. Roger Barnett held the group captive at gunpoint, threatening that his dog would attack and that he would shoot anyone who tried to leave. During the encounter, Barnett kicked one woman as she was lying, unarmed, on the ground.

Barnett must now pay $73,352 in damages to the victims.

Our friends at MALDEF (the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund) backed the lawsuit filed by the migrants in this case. “This verdict in favor of the plaintiffs sends a strong message condemning vigilante violence against immigrants,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Found the right link and posted myself
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

As much as I can say it is good to go on and counter them in this, I also believe that they hope for ANY attention. Don't give them ANYTHING, they will see it as some of us foaming at the mouth from them being righteous (in their eyes they are).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Not sure if they did or not Richard. Comments appear to be there and I do not see anyone challenging my comments......

looks like they did censor mine Richard!