Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Just more evidence that we need to implement proof of citizenship for this election ASAP.
    I am actually embarrassed that you don't need proof. I think you need to provide a couple of kinds of proof.

When registering, either a certified copy of birth cert AND a state issued photo ID, plus ss card or US Passport and ss card. If you are a married woman, I think also copies of anything that changed your name ie marriage license, divorce docs ect.

registration should be cut off with ample time to verify through everify all info, and give one or two weeks to correct errors.

At the polls:

Government issued photo ID

I'm not embarrased, I'm scared.

We already have
    1. Proof of illegals in our country.
    2. Proof that they vote illegally.
    3. Proof that they will demostrate/rally publicly.

It's ridiculous and wrong that we aren't setting something up RIGHT NOW!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Just more evidence that we need to implement proof of citizenship for this election ASAP.
    I am actually embarrassed that you don't need proof. I think you need to provide a couple of kinds of proof.

When registering, either a certified copy of birth cert AND a state issued photo ID, plus ss card or US Passport and ss card. If you are a married woman, I think also copies of anything that changed your name ie marriage license, divorce docs ect.

registration should be cut off with ample time to verify through everify all info, and give one or two weeks to correct errors.

At the polls:

Government issued photo ID

I'm not embarrased, I'm scared.

We already have
    1. Proof of illegals in our country.
    2. Proof that they vote illegally.
    3. Proof that they will demostrate/rally publicly.

It's ridiculous and wrong that we aren't setting something up RIGHT NOW!
    But the powers that be LIKE the illegals. They can control the illegals by threatening if they do not vote or act as told, we will start enforcing the laws.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The citizenship and voter registration drive in immigrant communities should be celebrated by both parties.
    "celebrated"? I get the feeling they are rushing applications through and not really checking them closely.

I just hope both parties don't try to PUSH illegal aliens into the voting booths.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I just don't understand 1.4 million immigrants?
    Do we not have yearly quotas?
    No.

and are they not designed to allow equal demographics?
    No, there are many exemptions to the per-country limits which have been passed to benefit Mexicans.

Or can any illegal just sign up and get a voter card ?
    In CA they can, we don't have a "voter card" here, all they have to do is fill out the form then show a utility bill the first time they vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I get the feeling they are rushing applications through and not really checking them closely.
    That is exactly what they are doing. I wonder how many terrorists, felons, child molestors, and drug lords they will let through this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my zip code the voting location is in a private home a few blocks from my neighborhood. I don't think an illegal alien would have the guts to try to pull a vote there, at least.

I am so f'ing tired of this. So tired.

I'm new to posting on this board and don't want to rile the moderators, but let's just say I'm ready to fight. I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck
    In my zip code the voting location is in a private home a few blocks from my neighborhood. I don't think an illegal alien would have the guts to try to pull a vote there, at least.

I am so f'ing tired of this. So tired.

I'm new to posting on this board and don't want to rile the moderators, but let's just say I'm ready to fight. I really am.
    I hope you are right, when I lived in Cali, we voted at a home. The homeowner was Hispanic, I am assuming they were legal, but who knows.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12