Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PRO ILLEGAL PROTESTS, LIKE A RUN IN BASKETBALL

Fridays protests are like a late 3rd quarter run in basketball. they move a little closer but if we play hard we will win. There sentimentality fueled by greedy business intrests, can't keep up with the truth of the serious problems illegal immigration is creating for our communities.

Like the Denver Nuggets heading for this years championship, we just need to work harder at getting the truth in the hands of American workers and the honest employers in this country. We've been training the last 2 to 4 years. No exucses.

I'ts time to beat the Mexican Civil Liberties Union, Mexican Freinds service, the Mexican federation of labor.Puppets on the Chamber of Commerce team. A coalition team of deluded democrats and republicans.

We will win with the truth. AMERICAN WORKERS 1ST
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I hear ya, Rhino. We're going to win this. This march business was a very bad move on their part. Imagine marching down the street with the American flag carried upside down and thinking you are prevailing. it's pretty stupid, if you ask me!!

And we can count on a show of more arrogant and aggresive behaviors as they gain a false confidence. This, in the end is what will defeat them. Just when they think they are being most convincingly intimidating is JUST when they are offending Americans the most. But they won't be able to check themselves from that mistake, because they believe their own baloney.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo