Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro illegal spys in our mist

Very late last night someone, a member, posted an entire pro flyer on the website. Giving permission to copy and use it if you wished. and leaving a email address for contact info.

I posted asking this person why they are posting this nonscense on this forum to begin with. Then emailed the contact info asking the same question. Latter this person whom posted it , erased it. and just left a NM in the title and content.

I recieved a response from the email contact, which was a totally different person.

The person who posted this has apparently hung out here before and posted before. Their member status was fledgling. There letter initial is all that is used. Capital letters. G is the first letter. Sorry was to tired, can't remember the last two letters at this moment.

Here is their response:
    I didn't post anything in your forums (what forums?), and that flyer is
    more than 10 years old (but still valid). But you are mistaken in trying
    to separate "legal immigrants" from "illegal aliens." Unless you are
    Native American, in which case your nation was invaded several hundred
    years ago by aliens who had no permission to come here, or
    African-American, in which case your ancestors were forcibly "migrated"
    here in chains by aliens who had no permission to invade the African
    continent, do you really know whether your ancestors came here with legal
    documents or not? Have you ever seen their entry visas?

And how do you separate "legal" and "illegal" immigrants when there are
    plenty of legal permanent residents and US citizens who came here
    illegally but were lucky enough to adjust their status, and others who
    entered legally but overstayed their visas, becoming "illegal"? What about
    Cubans, who come here illegally and are then given automatic green cards?
    Many (most) immigrant families are "mixed-status," and the recent protests
    which have you anti-immigrant people so upset include a mix of legal and
    out-of-status immigrants as well as many US citizens of all ethnic
    backgrounds who remember and honor their immigrant roots. We reject your attempts to separate and segregate us from each other.

Re: Pro illegal spys in our mist

Shows how much this idiot knows about History. African Americans were sold into slavery BY THEIR OWN CHIEFS. Supply and demand...

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Very late last night someone, a member, posted an entire pro flyer on the website. Giving permission to copy and use it if you wished. and leaving a email address for contact info.

I posted asking this person why they are posting this nonscense on this forum to begin with. Then emailed the contact info asking the same question. Latter this person whom posted it , erased it. and just left a NM in the title and content.

I recieved a response from the email contact, which was a totally different person.

The person who posted this has apparently hung out here before and posted before. Their member status was fledgling. There letter initial is all that is used. Capital letters. G is the first letter. Sorry was to tired, can't remember the last two letters at this moment.

Here is their response:
    I didn't post anything in your forums (what forums?), and that flyer is
    more than 10 years old (but still valid). But you are mistaken in trying
    to separate "legal immigrants" from "illegal aliens." Unless you are
    Native American, in which case your nation was invaded several hundred
    years ago by aliens who had no permission to come here, or
    African-American, in which case your ancestors were forcibly "migrated"
    here in chains by aliens who had no permission to invade the African
    continent, do you really know whether your ancestors came here with legal
    documents or not? Have you ever seen their entry visas?

And how do you separate "legal" and "illegal" immigrants when there are
    plenty of legal permanent residents and US citizens who came here
    illegally but were lucky enough to adjust their status, and others who
    entered legally but overstayed their visas, becoming "illegal"? What about
    Cubans, who come here illegally and are then given automatic green cards?
    Many (most) immigrant families are "mixed-status," and the recent protests
    which have you anti-immigrant people so upset include a mix of legal and
    out-of-status immigrants as well as many US citizens of all ethnic
    backgrounds who remember and honor their immigrant roots. We reject your attempts to separate and segregate us from each other.

Do you have a link to the remnants of where the flier was posted?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like the way they keep referring to the colonists not have "papers" -- the Constitution provided for a "uniform rule of naturalization" -- the law requires that an "immigrant" have proper documentation -- it is the same in EVERY OTHER NATION ... it is illegal to enter any country without proper documentation
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

No Sorry ALIPAC i do not have a link on it. the title is NM now.
    She could not delete it because I would not remove my post. So unless a moderator did I dont know. I couldn't find it when i came on today. I looked in all 4 forums for it.

Since the first email I have gotten yet another wanting to argue with me.

email : Jane G. : nicajg@panix.com

The better question is what makes you think you or illegals can decide which ones are ok to break? Illegal entry into the country leads into a cycle of more illegal acts which include but are not limited to ID theift, falsification of government documents when applying for government services etc.
    If i speed I get a ticket and pay the cost. If an illegal comes here and drains our programs, schools and healthcare and legal system of its funds, it adds up to far more than a $50 ticket. And is at everyones expense, not theirs. Do they pay for a speeding ticket i may incure? Hell no. Big difference. I can pay for my ticket and Americans can pay out $131 billion to take care of their tickets, kids, health concerns, food, education, lawyer fees and jail time.

Like I said it is not argueable. Your excuses for breaking multiple laws, and allowing foreigners to march in our streets demanding what they have no right to, does not fly with me. nor change my mind when I see and experience these people taking American jobs.

As I said a post was made on our forum. That lead everyone to believe that the email contact and person posting were one in the same. From your first reply it was clear it wasn't. And again sorry i bothered you with the matter. We will go directly to the poster. End of conversation. Do not email me again.

Jane G. wrote:

> so you have never broken a law in your life? not even exceeded the speed limit? really? because if so, then i guess you are an "illegal"...
    >
    > how do you decide which laws matter and which ones don't?

>
    > On Fri, 5 May 2006, Jezzabell wrote:
    >
    > Yes Apparently someone you know posted it. And left your email for contact info.
    > Sorry i thought it was all the same person. Since then they removed it.
    >
    > No I am not mistaken in the separation. I suggest you go read American law
    > codes. Their "mixed status" is not my problem . We do not go around changing
    > legal definitions to suit ourselves and our own self means. Actually i am part
    > Native American. However the rest of my family came over legally 3 generations
    > ago. Because you have no stories or heritage passed down within your own family,
    > does not mean others have no history. The point is unarguable. Pilgrims had no
    > laws. But, we do have laws in place now. They are there to be followed. As for
    > the cubans getting automatic status, we intend to change that as well. For the
    > most part it already has been. Most are intercepted at sea
    > .
    > It doesn't matter whether you reject it or not. The law is the law. The
    > definitions of what is legal and not legal are in those laws. To cross the
    > boarder without permission is illegal. Any segragation or separation that takes
    > place is a choice these persons make themselves and do to themselves by choosing
    > not to apply legally and become Americans. All countries segragate those from
    > other countries. Threw boarders, laws and even identifiable names ie: American,
    > Canadian, Mexcian, French etc.
    >
    > Another correction, We are not anti-immigrant. That is a twist of words to play
    > into media. Propaganda. Having no other reasonable defence to why this is taking
    > place, the pro movement has focused solely on making definition changes as well
    > as telling other people what they believe in. First its the race card, then the
    > pilgrim card, now its spinning words on what is legal or not. It is lame. We are
    > anti- illegal alien. Those of illegal staus have no rights in this country other
    > than some water, a sandwich and a bus ride home to their country.
    >
    > The fact that communistic organizations are funding and organizing this movement
    > is in and of itself an afront to America.
    >
    >
    >
    > Jane G. wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >> I didn't post anything in your forums (what forums?), and that flyer is more
    >> than 10 years old (but still valid). But you are mistaken in trying to
    >> separate "legal immigrants" from "illegal aliens." Unless you are Native
    >> American, in which case your nation was invaded several hundred years ago by
    >> aliens who had no permission to come here, or African-American, in which case
    >> your ancestors were forcibly "migrated" here in chains by aliens who had no
    >> permission to invade the African continent, do you really know whether your
    >> ancestors came here with legal documents or not? Have you ever seen their
    >> entry visas?
    >>
    >> And how do you separate "legal" and "illegal" immigrants when there are plenty
    >> of legal permanent residents and US citizens who came here illegally but were
    >> lucky enough to adjust their status, and others who entered legally but
    >> overstayed their visas, becoming "illegal"? What about Cubans, who come here
    >> illegally and are then given automatic green cards? Many (most) immigrant
    >> families are "mixed-status," and the recent protests which have you
    >> anti-immigrant people so upset include a mix of legal and out-of-status
    >> immigrants as well as many US citizens of all ethnic backgrounds who remember
    >> and honor their immigrant roots. We reject your attempts to separate and
    >> segregate us from each other.

Re: Pro illegal spys in our mist

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell

Here is their response:
    But you are mistaken in trying
    to separate "legal immigrants" from "illegal aliens." ...We reject your attempts to separate and segregate us from each other.
    How silly of us! Legal and illegal now mean the same thing according to this genius. In that case, let us open our prisons and release our rapists, murderers, robbers, and other felons. Let us stop enforcing traffic laws too. Let us allow our nation to fall into complete anarchy on account of ignorant immigrants who refuse to acknowledge a serious economic, social, and national security problem.

The "anscestor excuse" is a cop-out and a lame one at that. I have not met one black person who was born into slavery and deserves compensation from the people of the USA. I have not met one hispanic person who was born in any part of the U.S. when it was part of a Mexican territory and forced to relocate.

We are dealing with people from this day and age -not hundreds of years ago. Any person who buys into this false logic is a traitor to the USA and should be treated as such. The USA belongs to the U.S. citizens no matter how much jaded history is thrown at us.

If immigrants are so interested in history, it is about time they start showing it by encouraging their children to excell in school rather than ignore it until they are old enough to drop out and get a low skill job. If immigrants are so interested in history, they should try learning it completely and accurately rather than pulling their children out of school to march in our streets promoting communism. And if they are so against racism, they should stop trying to turn the immigration issue into a racial issue. The last time I checked, the people of the U.S. are in opposition to illegal immigration due to violation of laws and ethics -not violation of skin color or ethinicity.

so you have never broken a law in your life? not even exceeded the speed limit? really? because if so, then i guess you are an "illegal"...
    how do you decide which laws matter and which ones don't?
    this is such a stupid argument! exceeding the speed limit is an "offense" NOT a legal status
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"