Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-illegal wants IA to steal his SSN!!!

Steal this number: 595-12-5274
    3 May 2009 by Mike Gogulski
    Posted in diary, surveillance | 19 Comments »

http://www.nostate.com/1789/steal-this- ... 5-12-5274/

It seems that on 31 July 1982 (during the Reagan years, for those of you who can remember), I signed some little piece of paper issued by some group of fu*ktwits calling themselves the “Department of Health and Human [sic] Servicesâ€

Wait til the tax bills start coming demanding you pay interest and penalties for working 200 jobs in all 50 states simultaneously. If the author is Gogulski, he is a bit insane, and if he is not, I feel bad for the guy that is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Proud to be an AMERICAN

compleatly and totally NUTS!!!

Sounds to me this guy is as upset as I am because I thought being a citizen of the United States and having a SS# meant something but now we find out it means NOTHING except citizens will be TAXED TO DEATH to take care of people who are citizens of other countries.

Should we all give up our citizenship so we can feel special,live off Taxpayers,get fantastic health care,be protected from obeying US law,be called "True Patriots" ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

595-12-5274 sees blog referrer traffic, and...

Vortex: The author is me, Gogulski. Insane or not is for each alone to decide.

USPatriot: My reasons go far deeper than that. Being taxed at all amounts to being a slave, since neither your life nor your property are yours to dispose of as you see fit. And, of course, the penalty is always death.

Note, also, that I have no interest whatever in being a citizen of any country, and officially became a stateless person in December of last year. If you would like to renounce, get in touch, though if your true intent is to live as a parasite or predator on other human beings, don't count on my help.

And when people ask me "how are you going to visit friends and family in the US" and I reply, "well, if X million Mexicans can cross the US/Mexico border illegally each year, there should be little trouble to me", well... that's an interesting thought, though not for the reasons many at this board are likely to apply to the situation.

Mike, ronounce your citizenship all you want.
    But the SSN you were give is not yours to give out.
    That is called aiding and aveting a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Mike, ronounce your citizenship all you want.
    Done that...
    But the SSN you were give is not yours to give out.
    Whose is it, then?
    That is called aiding and aveting a crime.
    A crime? Who are the victims?

The victim is the American worker who has to compete with cheap labor from illegal aliens using your SSN.

Who knows how many will use your SSN.

Re: 595-12-5274 sees blog referrer traffic, and...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGogulski
    Vortex: The author is me, Gogulski. Insane or not is for each alone to decide.

USPatriot: My reasons go far deeper than that. Being taxed at all amounts to being a slave, since neither your life nor your property are yours to dispose of as you see fit. And, of course, the penalty is always death.

Note, also, that I have no interest whatever in being a citizen of any country, and officially became a stateless person in December of last year. If you would like to renounce, get in touch, though if your true intent is to live as a parasite or predator on other human beings, don't count on my help.

And when people ask me "how are you going to visit friends and family in the US" and I reply, "well, if X million Mexicans can cross the US/Mexico border illegally each year, there should be little trouble to me", well... that's an interesting thought, though not for the reasons many at this board are likely to apply to the situation.
    To each his own Mike.

I am a proud United States citizen and have paid my taxes willingly but of late it seems there is something sinister happening in our Government.

It feels like citizens are Demonized and IA's Glorified.

It is a hard pill to swallow.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast